user profile
Sign in
user profile

Order from Spain

by Seller_D7UGJF776apKR

Hello,
Happy holidays to all.

I just received an order in Spain.
I am based in the UK and I want some advice regarding this order. The payment has been received full and am concerned if the buyer cancels the order whilst the item has already been shipped.

I would like to know the best procedure in sending the product, and how i can overcome buyers that will scam sellers across the globe. Is there a way It can be fulfilled and checked by Amazon? And in case of a return, and the item hasn’t been received by the seller, what should the seller do?

Many thanks

Tags: Payments
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO
In reply to: Seller_D7UGJF776apKR’s post

I’m assuming this was not an FBA order and was made on the UK site? If so, you can’t have Amazon do the delivery, nor can you buy your postage on Amazon. The ability for a buyer in Spain to scam you isn’t much different to a UK buyer.

If you don’t want international orders then you can disable them from your shipping template.

user profile
Seller_qZO3ZCjoBXEeL

Was it an order on Amazon Spain or an order on .co.uk to Spain? If it was on Amazon.es then watch your shipping dates at Spain may not have the same bank holidays as the UK. It might be required to ship on what is a bank holiday here.

user profile
Seller_L2WLWf8N814M4

Hello @Authentic_Saver,

Here you can find more info about International Returns.

Regards.
Nickolas

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post