user profile
Sign in
user profile

UK establishment submission under review - unable to access disbursements for nearly 2 weeks now

by Seller_u4EO7vJNBlLsR

I know others have had this problem also, I am currently being 'verified' for UK establishment for VAT purposes - unfortunately like may other sellers I am struggling to keep up with cash flow as all of my sales disbursements are currently on hold until Amazon are able to 'verify' my information which I have provided on numerous occasions and have provided all of the relevant documents. I am still able to sell items but just can't access disbursements.

I have recently received an email saying that I don't have to provide anything else and that I will be in touch with regards to anything else and the progress of seller support looking at my information

Just out of curiosity - does it take a long time or just depend on specific scenarios?

Hope someone can help with this would be much appreciated as is quite difficult at the moment with this stress. thanks

Tags: Account Health, Seller Support
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid
In reply to: Seller_u4EO7vJNBlLsR’s post

Unfortunately there is no time scale (that we know of !) - it will be done when they do it. I guess they are having to to do thousands.

user profile
Seller_u4EO7vJNBlLsR
In reply to: Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid’s post

post.Thanks for your reply, fingers crossed it gets sorted soon. Yes I have heard a lot of people are having the same problem also. I have provided them with what was needed, just waiting to see if it's all fine or if they need anything else now.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post