user profile
Sign in
user profile

UK establishment submission under review - unable to access disbursements for nearly 2 weeks now

by Seller_u4EO7vJNBlLsR

I know others have had this problem also, I am currently being 'verified' for UK establishment for VAT purposes - unfortunately like may other sellers I am struggling to keep up with cash flow as all of my sales disbursements are currently on hold until Amazon are able to 'verify' my information which I have provided on numerous occasions and have provided all of the relevant documents. I am still able to sell items but just can't access disbursements.

I have recently received an email saying that I don't have to provide anything else and that I will be in touch with regards to anything else and the progress of seller support looking at my information

Just out of curiosity - does it take a long time or just depend on specific scenarios?

Hope someone can help with this would be much appreciated as is quite difficult at the moment with this stress. thanks

Tags: Account Health, Seller Support
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid
In reply to: Seller_u4EO7vJNBlLsR’s post

Unfortunately there is no time scale (that we know of !) - it will be done when they do it. I guess they are having to to do thousands.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post