user profile
Sign in
user profile

Amazon.Com Disbursement Major issue - Account Level Reserve - Cases Opened 14656405001 / 14656020571 with no response

by Seller_tW1lUDv83pUO2

Good Morning

Can someone please help or advise by any form of communication as this is a worrying and stressful period with no answer or resolution or feedback to help resolve the below matter.

We have been selling on Amazon marketplace for 15 years and never encountered this issue. I have attached below the current status.Amazon.Com are currently holding $28k of our Sales returns and is growing day by day that I need to pay wages/restocks for the coming months in Account Level reserve. On top of that Amazon have taken their fees straight away . Plus we pay to sell on Amazon.....

We havent received a payment in nearly 30 days.I have opened 2 Cases that no one has responded to 14656405001 / 14656020571 it just says status Transferred , these were marked Urgent for within 12 hour response and nearly 72 hours later not one spark of communication from anyone.I called account health and i was on hold for 2 hours, nothing not even answered even the classical music on hold expired , to which i gave up.

Under the guidelines and help pages it stated that this reserve is held for Chargebacks , A-Z Guarantees or Reviews in sales.

My response to that is as follows:

There is no massive increase in sales yes it’s increased a bit year on year but that’s due to working double harder and we are not a new seller, plus COVID hit us hard and we are still trying to recover plus limitations last year with Stock Limits. Its just been Q4 we all try to grow sales in that period.

We do not do FBM and haven’t for nearly 18 months so no need for chargeback / refunds .

We have no a-Z issues . 

Account health is 748 which is green and good according to the Account Health dashboard

.If I didn't respond to my customers on Amazon , Seller Support would penalise my account and give me a strike on my account health page. I need a response as to why this has happened so I can rectify it and make sure this doesnt happen again.I can’t even respond as I have no clue why this has happened , it’s been running smoothly for 15 years .

This is an absolute mess of customer service to sellers like myself and appalling seller response service . I used to hold Amazon to the highest esteem in that regard.

This needs escalating, my case and others and a new re-evaluating period for this process or even a review of the process in general to make it clear , concise and not leaving sellers in the dark.

I’m all for customer centric service i signed up to Amazon all those years ago for this reason but Sellers need customer service centric solutions as well . I’m also all for holding some of my money back for relevant sku;s that may be affected but I see none in this regard ,but not all of my money as this is damaging .

You have my verified bank details which hasnt changed in 15 years and card numbers if need be On top of that sales are still being processed every day and with 16k units in FBA storage and 5000 in AWD storage ready for further sales these are being added to the reserve limit. What is the maximum limit will i get paid for my sales and hard work?I’m not going anywhere .

Please help , Amazon seller support , Payments Team , Disbursement teams anyone...or escalate so I can receive answers and maintain my business . 

Regards

[Moderator Edit: Personal Information removed]

Tags: Payments
16 replies
16 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Steve_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_tW1lUDv83pUO2’s post

Hi @Seller_tW1lUDv83pUO2,

Steve from Amazon here, thank you for reaching out. Please reference the performance notification sent to you on 1/22/24. This performance notification advises why the reserve has been implemented and the steps needed to resolve.

Please action the requirements and let me know if you continue to run into issues with this.

Thanks,

Steve

user profile
Seller_tW1lUDv83pUO2
In reply to: Steve_Amazon’s post

@Steve_Amazon

Steve I’ve posted in EU no response , and had no response to your case you forwarded on to additional team .

Any help or response would be greatly appreciated as this is a bit of a shambles at the moment . You’ve been the only person who has responded and willing to assist .

Many thanks in advance

user profile
Seller_v1wBna8HHvUAG

I am facing the exact same issue. All US funds in Account level reserve for over 4 weeks now. We have no outstanding VAT liabilities, we submit our quarterly returns to HMRC and everything is up to date. No response from any seller support case as it just gets marked as "transferred" and no response from the email given in the performance notification.

This is crazy, we need access to our funds!!

Several people are experiencing the same issue in the UK and US forums. Not a single person has received even one response from Amazon or had the issue fixed.

user profile
Seller_tW1lUDv83pUO2
In reply to: Seller_v1wBna8HHvUAG’s post

I’ve been on Amazon for 15 years and never experienced this ever . It’s extremely worrying .

The lack of communication or steps needed to resolve any issues is the main issue . It sounds more like a glitch but I couldn’t be sure .

Let’s hope someone gets a result and we can all follow suit . We need to stick together as sellers and help each other if steps are needed to get our money . I have about 3 months of reserve after that I’m out of business as we changed our direction of business from the uk to USA as uk sales dipped horrendously after Covid and nearly left us up you know street without a paddle .

user profile
Seller_v1wBna8HHvUAG

Exactly, even after this issue is resolved. Something seriously needs to change at Amazon regarding account/payment critical issues. How they can not communicate within 24/48 hours let alone for months is beyond me.

user profile
Seller_v1wBna8HHvUAG

I think its a glitch/bug too. We definitely don't have any outstanding VAT due. Several people have commented on various threads saying they haven't even made a single sale in the UK or EU so cant possibly have any VAT liability.

user profile
Seller_tW1lUDv83pUO2

maybe we need strength in numbers to get it sorted quicker ?

user profile
Seller_v1wBna8HHvUAG

I really don't know what else we can do?

user profile
Seller_tW1lUDv83pUO2
In reply to: Steve_Amazon’s post

Steve

Still nothing and the UK forum nothing , on the UK Case they just keep sending the same VAT Liability message.

Same answer responded , still nothing

Any luck

user profile
Seller_tW1lUDv83pUO2

Have you posted in UK as well?

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/seller-forums/discussions/t/d7d6c2bc-df74-4d7a-94af-20bfdae641b4

user profile
Seller_tW1lUDv83pUO2

@Steve_Amazon@CR_Amazon

Any news on my cases , there is no info , no communication.

What do I do?

user profile
Seller_v1wBna8HHvUAG

It's very strange how even mods are not responding about this particular issue on any thread

user profile
Steve_Amazon

Hi @Seller_tW1lUDv83pUO2,

I have been informed that CR_Amazon has already escalated this and is working with you in this thread. Please continue to work with CR_Amazon on that thread for this issue.

Please only create one thread for a specific issue. This thread is being closed as a duplicate thread.

Thanks,

Steve

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post