user profile
Sign in
user profile

No Disbursement Possible

by Seller_5el4WAbBdKX1z

We have a large Account Level Reserve out of the blue on our account and we are unable to disburse any money whatsoever.

Is this amazon wide, or is there something up with our account.

It doesn't say anything about a rolling reserve, just can't disburse whatsoever.

Tags: Seller Support
35 replies
35 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_RlZVPg3d6ZUGP
In reply to: Seller_5el4WAbBdKX1z’s post

Have you moved onto DD+7?

user profile
Seller_saK5Ah2SaNYjL

Same here ..... We haven't been able to make any disbursments since 2 July. There is a small account level reserve but it's only a small percentage of what is there. The "request payment" buttons are greyed out.

Seller Support have not been helpful.

The last email I got about DD+7 was telling me September, so it's not that.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Hello @Seller_5el4WAbBdKX1z, @Seller_saK5Ah2SaNYjL,

Thank you for reaching out.

Please, refer to Extending DD7 Policy Exclusion and follow instruction I have shared there. If you still face issues, reach out to me.

Best regards,

Julia.

user profile
Seller_saK5Ah2SaNYjL
In reply to: Julia_Amzn’s post

@Julia_Amzn

We already had an email stating our date to start DD7 was September 2024. Even if they have brought it forward without telling me, it does not explain why my whole balance is not available for disbursement.

We sell 95%+ via FBA. Why would DD7 apply to FBA orders?

We have a base reserve of around £300 but the rest of the balance is not available for disbursement. I've been trying to do a disbursement since 2 July without success. I desperately need to disburse to pay my staff this week. At this rate they are not going to be paid.

user profile
Julia_Amzn
In reply to: Seller_saK5Ah2SaNYjL’s post

@Seller_saK5Ah2SaNYjL, can you see any notifications on your Account Health Dashboard?

user profile
Seller_saK5Ah2SaNYjL

No, there's nothing there. Account is in perfect health in all areas. No negative feedback, no A-Zs, 100% VTR, no late dispatch, no cancelled orders.

The only performance notifications are from many months ago relating to low inventory.

Seller support cannot tell me why. I've opened several cases but they just get "transferred" then marked as "answered" even though no solution was provided.

user profile
Julia_Amzn
In reply to: Seller_saK5Ah2SaNYjL’s post

Thank you for confirmation @Seller_saK5Ah2SaNYjL. Let me check status of your account with the partner team and get back to you.

user profile
Seller_yr4TlcuTjThYJ

We have the same issue. We are on DD+7 and knew full well it was coming into effect at the start of July, but my reserve is about £13.7k and there should be £11k+ available for disbursement but the button is not active. Account in perfect standing with zero issues apart from this.

user profile
Seller_iCybQPykurHXa
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_bEMD1sEU2MpOe

I have the same issue and I have been querying this with Amazon and they keep assuring me that this is going to be resolved. No disbursement for 3 weeks and they are holding a large amount in the reserve and its growing. Has anyone been able to get this resolved?

user profile
Seller_yr4TlcuTjThYJ

So, it seems that the way this will work now is the following:

• DD+7 is introduced essentially holding 100% of funds for approx 10 days)
  • In addition to this, once funds clear DD+7 they move to payable, however... we can no longer withdraw when we want and Amazon has moved everyone to 2 weekly payouts.

What this means is that Amazon are keeping 3 weeks worth of money before you can withdraw it to your bank.

For example, I accumulated £25k in sales last week and today, that £25k has moved into a scheduled payment for 29th July (today being the 15th). From all Amazons communication about DD+7, I has assumed after the DD+7 I would be able to manually withdraw like always.

I built all my preparation into having approx 10 days money being deferred in perpetuity. However, in reality, its held as DD+7 for 10 days and then held for 2 weeks awaiting the automatic payment. Personally I don't think Amazon explained this very well. I knew all about DD+7 but I don't recall seeing anything about manual payment requests being withdrawn and switching to 2 weekly auto payments.

This is going to hit my bank account hard!! Has anyone else got a different experience to the above?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post