user profile
Sign in
user profile

Immediate Action Needed: Over One Month Waiting for Verification

by Seller_5JNUjXnhKTCag

Hi,

We have been waiting for verification for over a month despite promptly submitting all required documents. This prolonged delay is severely impacting our business operations.

he inventory we purchased has been sitting in distributor's warehouse for over a month, resulting in incredible costs due to these verification. If the process continues, we will not able to afford the cost of storage. As full-time Amazon sellers, this situation made me depressed.

We urgently request your intervention to expedite the approval process. We have been unable to connect with anyone who can provide assistance or clarity on our application because no one help.

Please help us! As an Amazon seller, we are in bad situation due to prolonged verification process..

All the best

Tags: Verification
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_MT8rt0A2OpbCx
In reply to: Seller_5JNUjXnhKTCag’s post

It is never a good idea to have all your eggs in one basket, especially an Amazon basket. I would suggest eBay and your own website as backups at least.

Unfortunately, with Mr Bezos looking to move to space, Amazon time seems to be based on whatever planet they are looking at at the time, but rarely quicker than Earth time.

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_
In reply to: Seller_5JNUjXnhKTCag’s post

Hello @Seller_5JNUjXnhKTCag,

As I see it, your account was verified 7 days ago. Could you please confirm it for me?

Regards,

Sakura

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post