user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account blocked Address verifications

by Seller_nVGY1Gr9H06Op

On May 16, 2023 I received an email in Chinese asking for information to verify my address, they were withholding my funds. I submitted all the information and then they released the funds. Then on May 24 I receive an e-mail that my account was blocked.

I have so many account managers at Amazon trying to work on it but it seems like nobody is getting anywhere. I finally thought Amazon was doing a great job of communication with sellers and then this happened.

Has anyone been reinstated yet?

Tags: Address, Verification
11 replies
11 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_u1AdBEcsHujAa
In reply to: Seller_nVGY1Gr9H06Op’s post

Hello @USAD1,

Thank you for reaching out to the Seller Forums Community.

This is Kavi from Amazon and I’m here to assist you.

From your post, we understand that you need help with Account Deactivation.

For a more detailed understanding of the issue, we request you to kindly provide us the snapshot/screenshot of latest performance notification received in your Seller Central about the issue in hand, so that we can guide you better.

Please follow the steps below:

Go to your Seller Central Account < Performance < Select Performance Notification

Kindly feel free to post on the same thread for any further assistance.

Regards,
Kavi

user profile
Seller_EkTg33LVwGEJR

have u update ?

user profile
Seller_u1AdBEcsHujAa

Hello @USAD1,

I’m Kavi from Amazon, here to assist you. Thank you for providing the requested details.

From the post above, team is clearly stating that you haven’t provided the requested information, the reason for which your account has been deactivate. In order to reactivate your account, you need to submit the requested documents and information mentioned in above performance notification.

All Sellers on Amazon Stores are required to meet the compliance requirements stipulated by the law. VAT registration requirements vary from region to region in Europe, and you need to submit a valid VAT number in a timely manner on the Stores where the VAT obligation is generated, and make sure that the VAT number you submitted complies with the business registration name on the Seller Central.

At the same time, please keep in mind your account number and password (if applicable) registered on the HMRC website to ensure that you can manage it yourself and view relevant tax materials timely.

The following information will help you to learn more about legal entity:

Individual: You must only choose this legal entity if you do not sell for profit. Individual sellers may list unwanted personal items, such as old DVDs or books.

UK Sole Proprietor: This legal entity is for any commercial individual who sells for profit. A Sole Proprietorship is registered with Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs (HMRC). There is no legal distinction between the owner and the business.

State-owned: A business that is either wholly or partially owned and operated by a government.

Publicly-listed: A business with shares listed on a stock exchange for public trading.

Privately-owned (such as Limited, Partnership, International Sole Proprietor): A business controlled and operated by private individuals.

Charity: Incorporated or non-incorporated tax-exempt body.

For further assistance do reach out to support team by clicking here

Please review the Amazon Services Business Solutions Agreement help page for more information.

If you have further questions, please keep us posted, the forums community and I, are here to assist you with your concerns.

Regards,
Kavi

user profile
Seller_nVGY1Gr9H06Op
This post has been deleted
There are no more posts to display
Go to original post