user profile
Sign in
user profile

Listings Blocked - Ineligible for seller fulfilment

by Seller_eFBIgawAZQyhw

Woke up this morning, thought strange no orders over night, weekends is normally busy for me, to find out all my listings have been blocked, my VTR rate has dropped to 46%, I spoke to Seller Central on the phone who said I need to tell Amazon I am selling books on each individual listing, but I can't edit them, I have over 346 listings, all now useless.

How can this be a seller issue, when adding my listings that are already in the Amazon catalogue, I am not adding new products, just selling mine.

How can I fix this and get this sorted, I am not very happy with Amazon at all.

Paul

Tags: Inventory
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_d8YGbIjNqwFxn
In reply to: Seller_eFBIgawAZQyhw’s post

If they have been blocked due to VTR you need to look into why. Have you been uploading tracking for each order you despatch?

You will need to appeal. You don't need to appeal each listing. You can appeal telling Amazon why your VTR is low and how you are going to fix it. Normally a commitment to buy postage through Amazon Buy Shipping gets your products reinstated.

user profile
Seller_eFBIgawAZQyhw
In reply to: Seller_d8YGbIjNqwFxn’s post

I send my stuff RM 48hr Tracked unless it is say and item for £3, then I can't justify the expense as I am offering free shipping. I will try and appeal, its annoying as i normally get a lot of sales over the weekend.

Paul

user profile
Seller_tRuvBEHDedp4q

Its not how you send but whether you uploaded the tracking when you marked item as dispatched on Amazon and select the correct courier/service you used?

You need to upload a valid tracking number for every single order - whether this is RM Tracked 48 or RM Parcel 48 they both have tracking numbers accepted for VTR

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

You might need to share your VTR defect report to get further advice on what is going wrong. 46% is low (though there seem to be other sellers with odd issues with VTR now (such as taking account of international shipping) especially if using tracked 48 (ours rarely drops below 99%)

But how are you shipping the none tracked 48 orders?

user profile
Seller_eFBIgawAZQyhw
In reply to: Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh’s post

Amazon are an absolute nightmare, I have submitted 8 different pieces of information, I have jumped through hoops and they still can't give me an answer if my account will be ok, I was told by one person I had to go through all my listings and tell them I was selling books, they are already in their catalogue, I am losing the will to live.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post