user profile
Sign in
user profile

Please help Invalid charge method

by Seller_N8sdIVWmCyj2a

I have just had a email to say my very small balance is on it way and then a minute later I got another email telling me I have limited access to my account as my charge method is invalid?

My debit card (Mastercard) is in date and doesn’t expire untill next June, I have no other form of payment? I have opened a case log number: 9815274472

Can anyone help me never experience this before. Thank you

Tags: Account Health, Deactivated, Seller Support, Suspended
8 replies
8 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Winston_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_N8sdIVWmCyj2a’s post

Hey there @Seller_N8sdIVWmCyj2a

It's been some time now, but were you able to get this matter resolved?

user profile
Seller_N8sdIVWmCyj2a
In reply to: Winston_Amazon’s post

Thank you for asking. I messaged seller support and they didn’t seem to understand what I was telling them just sent me link back to the help page very disappointing and offended me no help.

In the end it appeared to be an issue or glitch with Amazon. (Not my card or bank as seller support suggested) I re entered my card details and it was fine. Fingers crossed it fixed now.

user profile
Seller_N8sdIVWmCyj2a
In reply to: Winston_Amazon’s post

@Winston_Amazon

Hi please help, There seems to be an error or glitch as here I am two weeks later and the same issue has happed again, why does this keep happening to me? I have checked with my bank there is no issue and everything was fine and payment went through last week with no problems.

It seems every time Amazon tries to send me my balance on Monday evening they say my card is invalid! it is not! I have re added the card 5 times each time I get a thank you your card is now verified but then when I go back to my account page I get the message that my payment is not valid and only have limited access to my account. I’m really fed up with this and seem to be going round in circles. Please help

Edit: I Just checked my bank and there is a pending charge from Amazon it is trying to take the £1 reserve for verification at least 5 times?

Edit: reported the issue to seller support again: case log number: 9857482792

user profile
Seller_N8sdIVWmCyj2a
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_N8sdIVWmCyj2a

@Ezra_Amazon @Julia_Amazon @Sakura_Amazon_ @Simon_Amazon @Spencer_Amazon @Winston_Amazon

Hi can someone please help me with this issue which I have explained in the previous posts with my payment card becoming invalid every Monday

This has now happened 3 times to me on Monday for the last 4 weeks when Amazon presents my balance payment to me.

I have told seller support but they can’t explain to me why this is happening first week they say it must be a problem with my bank or card, It’s not as I have checked with my bank and last week they said I had to wait 24 hours for it to be verified.but this doesn’t explain why this keeps happening.

Every Monday at around 6.30pm I receive a email telling me my payment is on its way, then a few minutes later I get another email telling me Action Required: Please Update Your Amazon Selling Account Credit Card.

I re add my card it’s tells me it’s valid and has been verified but I’m still locked out of my selling account, it takes a few tries and several hours until the next morning for me to be able to get back into my account, and then it all starts again on the next Monday.

To me this seems to be glitch, I’ve had no issues receiving my balance from Amazon in this time period.

Please can this be sorted as it’s stressful and frustrating for this to happen every Monday.

user profile
Seller_N8sdIVWmCyj2a

it happened again. Been going on for a month now.

user profile
Seller_1rJ84kPenTHIS

I think I have the same problem; all of a sudden Amazon decided that charge method I have used for years is not valid even though nothing had changed and it's not even close to expiry.

I changed it to another credit card, Amazon took £1 but said it's still not valid because they couldn't charge to it.

I logged in on a other browser and it **may** be okay but only time will tell!

user profile
Seller_N8sdIVWmCyj2a
In reply to: Seller_1rJ84kPenTHIS’s post

hopefully some ones looking into it now over on this post, definitely affecting other sellers too

https://sellercentral.amazon.co.uk/seller-forums/discussions/t/d21b49c0-afcc-4eca-bce3-315b72fcc30d?postId=d21b49c0-afcc-4eca-bce3-315b72fcc30d

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post