user profile
Sign in
user profile

Received inventory report

by Seller_afyjRDyMeCC5k

This Received inventory report seems to have been removed.

How can I see a list of FBA items received into FCs for the day?

There doesn’t seem to be an option in the ‘new’ Inventory ledger to just see receipts and I don’t want to have to scroll through page after page to see what has been booked in

Tags: Inventory
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_YNdZNMqKzZNE6
In reply to: Seller_afyjRDyMeCC5k’s post

To see a list of FBA items received into FCs for the day, you can follow these steps:

1. Log in to your Seller Central account and go to the Reports section.
  2. Click on the “Fulfillment” tab and select “Amazon Fulfilled Shipments” from the dropdown menu.
  3. In the “Request Report” section, select “Advanced Options” and choose the date range for the day you want to see the receipts.
  4. Under “Report Type,” select “Flat File” and click on “Request Report.”
  5. Once the report has been generated, you can download the file and open it in a spreadsheet program like Microsoft Excel.
  6. In the spreadsheet, look for the “Received Date” column and filter it to show only the receipts for the day you are interested in.
  7. You can then see a list of FBA items received into FCs for the day, including the ASIN, quantity, and other relevant details.

Note that the “Fulfillment Reports” section may vary slightly depending on your Amazon account and the region you are selling in. If you are unable to find the “Amazon Fulfilled Shipments” report or have any issues generating the report, you can contact Amazon Seller Support for assistance.
I hope that help

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post