user profile
Sign in
user profile

email about FTC lawsuit

by Seller_07WofIawtwL9i

Everyone get the email? It has a link for getting more information online which I have not read yet.

Tags: Fulfilment
27 replies
27 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Hi7wbO2Kbo6bl
In reply to: Seller_07WofIawtwL9i’s post

Remember this is addressed to sellers, not buyers. I was so heartened to learn that Amazon's "commitment to you and your success is unchanging."

Unchanging, eh? Amazon will continue to push sellers under the bus in a heartbeat. And give themselves a merit badge for the house cleaning.

Actually I would agree with them if they went after the real villains.

user profile
Seller_rsaqXHUD8L5hE

What email? post it here

user profile
Seller_WkW9IGEQBMFsb

we got it as well. Im not surprised either

user profile
Seller_8bKTbjGobJoAL

Their commitment is unchanging? Well, that's depressing. I was hoping that we might actually get some good news for once

user profile
Seller_aUbEyzlSSnsDJ

Hope the FTC does well, or the sellers will pay. Remember disobedience is not permitted.

user profile
Seller_aNsixtdBpnLRG

Amazon lawyers will earn their keep for many years as sellers continue to help pay for them with every transaction

user profile
Seller_tAfXR7sVBEoZS

What e-mail? Seems like not everyone got it.

user profile
Seller_4K7eqIN4GuF2E

You will see that Amazon still calls us "partners". Haven't they read their seller "agreement" which their shysters wrote? It clearly states that we have NO business relationship with Amazon and Amazon has NO business relationship us.

You can find it all here: https://us.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=202119380.

user profile
Seller_XJk5RkDQR39p0

The treatment I've been getting as an Amazon seller is demoralizing. The account health rating keeps going down for no real reason, prompts about correcting listings remain for months after the issue has been resolved, and listing policies about bullet points have you flipping a Rolodex of possible texts to be used without any guidance as to what is wrong. Any buyer having a bad day can just denounce a seller without proof and basically ruin your week trying to prove you are a decent seller, and that after 15 years of selling on this platform.

That is not how you treat a "partner"

I scratch my head trying to find a correlation of facts. One was Bezos leaving, and the second one was the political attack on Amazon they call the Consumers Inform Act, which practically throttled sales, and consequentially the health rating went down every last day of the month.

FTC lawsuit? Nothing good will come out of that for sellers.

user profile
Seller_f5NinHPryoyCJ

I am sure that the FTC would be most interested to see the daily Amazon emails I receive with the subject line: "Listings deactivated due to potential pricing error." Clear proof of price rigging.

Go to original post