user profile
Sign in
user profile

Package investigation required say UPS, but how?

by Seller_VUcjClrPIVFRy

Hello.

I sent an FBA parcel to Amazon as usual through UPS. They collected my parcel and according to the tracking reached the Preston Depot. Then it has stopped and not done anything, usually the parcel updates after a day or two when it has moved on but nothing.

I contacted UPS on social media and they have advised that the parcel has missed its delivery date and to open a “Package Investigation” but UPS say “Please contact Amazon directly. Amazon prefers to handle shipment inquiries like this one directly with you.”

I at a loss what to do next, Shall I wait to see if the items get checked in without the tracking updating? or can I get Amazon to investigate, if so…how?

Tags: FBA, Packaging, UPS
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO
In reply to: Seller_VUcjClrPIVFRy’s post

You haven’t said how long it has been, but it isn’t unusual for things to take a little longer than usual. Also, from previous posts UPS are very quick to say something has been lost when it is just awaiting Amazon to give them the okay.

user profile
Seller_VUcjClrPIVFRy

The parcel hasn’t moved from Preston for about a week. The Amazon warehouse is the one at Coventry the parcel needs to be delivered too. Usually it just moved on a day or two later so this seems out of the ordinary or maybe I have just been lucky in the past…

user profile
Seller_L2WLWf8N814M4

Hello @Loopsandpluto,

Have you recevied any update in regards of that parcel?

Regards
Nickolas

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post