user profile
Sign in
user profile

Payment Service Provider Programme update

by News_Amazon

On February 1, 2021, we launched the Payment Service Provider Programme to enhance our ability to detect, prevent, and take action against potential bad actors so that we can continue to protect you and customers from fraud and abuse. Sellers who choose to use a payment service provider (PSP) to receive their Amazon store sales proceeds must use a PSP that is participating in the programme.

As previously announced, starting July 15, 2021, we will stop disbursements to sellers who are using non-participating PSPs.

If you are currently using a PSP from the list of participating PSPs or a deposit-taking bank account (a traditional bank account) to receive your disbursements, no action is required.

We are working diligently to enrol more qualified PSPs in the programme. To view the list of PSPs that have met our requirements for provisional enrolment, and to find out more, go to Payment Service Provider Programme update.

We will continue to update the PSP list on a weekly basis.

Tags: News and announcements
8 replies
8 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_qewvKZWGmErsI
In reply to: News_Amazon’s post
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_f5cnodyVjLD4S

Good to see Currencies Direct and Revolut on the list to be approved.
As for the rest of them, most sound like they’ve been made up and I’ve never heard of them!

• Bank of Ningbo - What’s that all about?
user profile
Seller_0hKEf0aua9eBB

Where is Wise? transferwise?

user profile
Seller_qewvKZWGmErsI

So I got an answer from Wise, and they said we’ll still be able to receive payments after 15th July, but there could be delays of arriving the money. They are in the process with Amazon to be accepted… That’s all I know now, this is the latest info.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post