user profile
Sign in
user profile

Verification is pending for the last 2 months!!!!!

by Seller_01yYVMNi9gmgm

Hello,

2 months ago a notification for verification of my account was received.

So, I uploaded all the required documents. Every time it was required minimun 10 business days for an update come to me. Last time I submitted the document, it was the right document and the amazon team rejected it without giving me sufficient explanation. Then I uploaded again the same EXACTLY file and that time they informed me that this was the right document but the verification process needs more time to be fully completed. This shows that they maybe do not even check the files( while the same document the first time was rejected and the second was right). They have stranded all my inventory and deactivated all my listings until the verification be completed. So, I cannot sell anything, I cannot contact anyone, there is no phone number to speak with a responsible person via phone(when I request a call back they DO NOT CALL ME). The seller support cannot do anything, they respond to me with automated responses and say that they are not able to help and forward my case to the verification team. When I ask when the verification will be completed? as in the dashboard officially writes"This verification can take up to 24 hours and in some cases up to 10 business days. During this period, your identity information cannot be processed.", they cannot confirm that the maximun number of days are 10 working days. I cannot understand how such a huge company has so inappropriate handling of such situations and lack of efficient service. I am very frustrated, no one contact me and I cannot know when I will be able to work again due to this.

Does anyone know what to do?

Please help me!

@Sarah_Amzn @Simon_Amazon @Winston_Amazon @Ezra_Amazon @Spencer_Amazon

Thank you,

Tags: Seller Central, Verification
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
There are no more posts to display
Go to original post