user profile
Sign in
user profile

Paid Historical VAT, Amazon still holds my money

by Seller_w8pLYBTOzW50L

Hi all! I paid Amazon the said UK historical VAT amount and the payment was reflected on my payment account. However, Amazon still did not take the amount and release the rest of the funds. Amazon currently holds around 65K GBP while I only owe them 18K GBP. Any ideas how to sort this out? Thank you.

Tags: Account Health, Seller Support
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_rJ2lwpfWcGahc
In reply to: Seller_w8pLYBTOzW50L’s post

@Seller_w8pLYBTOzW50LHow long has it been? They usually take one or two months to handle it

user profile
Seller_vyhGb5BJJvZEE

please guide me does you issue resolved so far ?

user profile
Seller_VJ4XoAkjDpjPH

Hello @Seller_w8pLYBTOzW50L,

I'm Abella from Amazon, here to assist you.

We greatly appreciate you reaching out with your inquiry. Rest assured, we are committed to putting forth our utmost efforts to assist you with your query.

It appears that your funds are being held for the VAT process.

From January 1, 2021, Amazon will be responsible for collecting UK VAT on the following sales of goods delivered to customers in the UK where ordered through any Amazon storefront

However, for better understanding of the issue, I would request you to share the last performance notification that you received from the team so that we can go through it and provide more insights on the same.

Please consider referring to the help page for further assistance.

If you need any further assistance, you can post here so that we or any of the sellers on forum can help you.

Regards,

Abella.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post