user profile
Sign in
user profile

No longer elligible for premium delivery.

by Seller_bzRkeDMMsE3Is

100% of my orders before 4.45pm are dispatched the same day, 1st and second class.1st class is always sent recorded (even if it's only a few pounds). All postage is Royal Mail purchased through Amazon. My valid tracking rate is 100%. Today I received an email

'You are currently not eligible to offer premium delivery options for your seller fulfilled orders. Your status has changed because we noticed that one or more of your performance metrics has fallen below the programme requirements.'

Absolute madness. what more can you possibly do than post out all orders the same day, using Amazon labels, sending all 1st class recorded, have a valid tracking rate of 100%. It's been fine for years and now it's not good enough. Unbelievable!

Tags: Account Health
19 replies
19 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_zDUw7ekrB6OEy
In reply to: Seller_bzRkeDMMsE3Is’s post

What is your on time delivery rate showing? This has to be 97% or over to maintain premium delivery.

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

What is 1st class recorded? There isn't a service called that from Royal Mail (there used to be, a long time ago)

This is likely to be your issue.

As per this page you must follow the below rule...

Royal Mail 24/48 and 1st/2nd class services are not fully tracked services and only provide delivery confirmation. For Premium Shipping Options, Selling Partners will be required to used Royal Mail Tracked 24/48 or Special Guaranteed Delivery in order to avoid losing eligibility for low tracking rate.

Or, as above, could be the On Time Delivery Rate. It'll tell you here what hte issue is

user profile
Seller_y1BcU4F98C3my

It will be a late delivery, we have lost premium shipping because a tracked 24 was delivered a day late by Royal Mail so we dropped below the 97%, didn't matter we sent same day, was delay by royal mail but we have to ride it out as ss won't override it

user profile
Seller_mBzMy5fGvPFrw

the whole system of premium delivery eligibility needs to be reviewed by Amazon as it is not fit for purpose.

We keep losing the status through no fault of our own and then become eligible again after a few weeks, it's really unfair as we lose premium sales for customers who want their delivery next day.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post