user profile
Sign in
user profile

My amazon account get deactivated

by Seller_naNRUBItQBpg2

HI Team
My acc was deactivated about 2 weeks have passed but still i couldnot get any specific response from amazon. My sales are being disturbed a lot and obviously i would have lost the rankings tht i wroked hard to acheive. So please it’s mine humble request to have a look at documents and reactiavte my account as i have already provided.

Many Thanks.

Tags: Account Health, Deactivated
16 replies
16 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx
In reply to: Seller_naNRUBItQBpg2’s post

Can you post the performance notifications regarding the deactivation

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

The notification telling you why its under review and what documents to send…

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

There are loads of threads on this and its taking ages to sort out, have a search on the forum

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

You need to look at the threads… are you vat registered in the UK?

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

If you have stock in the UK and you’re not based here (or have a place to receive stock / have staff here) then you need to be VAT registered

user profile
Seller_ICqvJVQurZXgc

If you have not registered for VAT then amazon will suspend your account and claim back the 20% on all of your total sales so they can pay the vat man when he comes to them as he cant get you. Your account will probably remain suspended until your regged for vat and have paid any back vat that you owe. your UK stock i presume will be kept as collateral for the debt.

user profile
Winston_Amazon

Hello all,

Moving this thread to the Account Health category for better assist as the discussion here relates more to that issue. Please feel free to keep posting!

user profile
Seller_VJ4XoAkjDpjPH

Hello @BEDVING,

My name is Abella. I comprehend that your query pertains to the “Account re-activation”

I appreciate you sharing information about the status of your current account. My aim is to offer additional advice on the subsequent actions to take.

Thank you @Sequin @pudding_n_pie @The_Stitchery_Dorset @SCOOBYLV for inputs.

To enable the team to conduct a review, kindly submit the relevant documents by clicking on the “Reactivate Your Account” button in the Account Health dashboard.

If you have already submitted the relevant documents and are waiting for an update, please be aware that you can expect assistance as soon as possible. However, we are unable to provide a specific timeframe for resolution. Rest assured that our team is working diligently to address your situation. We appreciate your understanding regarding the uncertainty of the timeline and thank you for your patience.

You have been remarkably patient in this regard. We encourage you to wait for the investigation to be completed and would request you to keep a check on Performance notification.

Your patience is highly appreciated. You can refer this Post for further reference.

In case you require additional assistance, feel free to post your query here, and either we or any of the Sellers on the forum will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
Abella.

user profile
Seller_3h73Wv2FjIws0

I can’t believe people are stupid enough to come on a forum like this and admit tax evasion

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post