user profile
Sign in
user profile

Stuck in a loop

by Seller_DMwbrfCFLXc1O

Hi my account is stuck in a loop, i have tried contacting customer service multiple times and they keep copying and pasting the same response. I have updated the information like they asked with no update whatsoever. It is now been several weeks with no progress. What's an alternative way to reach out to them? Is there any human left working at amazon customer service or are they all bots?

Here is the email they keep copying and pasting:

This is an urgent request for you to provide additional information about your account to complete the verification.

Failure to respond to this request as soon as possible may lead to your disbursements and listings being temporarily deactivated.

Why is this happening?

You have incorrectly selected the individual legal entity during the registration of your Amazon selling account.

What do I have to do?

To proceed with the verification, register your account with the correct legal entity.

What happens if I do not provide the required information or documents?

You have a total of 60 days from the day when we first contacted you to provide all of the requested documentation or information to complete the verification. The time that we take to review and validate this information will not be counted against the 60-day threshold that you are given.

Failure to provide this information before the 60 days will lead to your disbursements and listings being temporarily deactivated until verification has been completed.

If it has been more than 60 days since we first contacted you, your disbursements and listings may have already been deactivated and will remain deactivated until the requested information or documentation has been provided and your account has been verified.

Use the following information to select the correct legal entity:

-- Individual: Select this option if you do not intend to sell on Amazon commercially or professionally. This option allows you to sell personal items that you no longer want or need, for example, old DVDs or books.

-- Sole Proprietor: This legal entity is applicable for any commercial individuals who sell for profit. A sole proprietorship is usually registered with local authorities. There is no legal distinction between the owner and the business.

-- State-owned business: This is a business that is either wholly or partially owned and operated by a government.

-- Publicly-listed business: This is a business with shares listed on a stock exchange for public trading.

-- Privately-owned business: These entities, such as limited companies or partnerships, are businesses controlled and operated by private individuals.

-- Charity: This legal entity is for foundations, organizzazione non lucrativa di utilità sociale (Onlus), società cooperative sociali, associations, and other tax-exempt bodies.

Tags: Account Health
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_QuM1AZgzfU9x4
In reply to: Seller_DMwbrfCFLXc1O’s post

What did you update it to and what verification did you provide?

user profile
Seller_DMwbrfCFLXc1O
In reply to: Seller_QuM1AZgzfU9x4’s post

Sole Proprietor, i have provided bank statement and all the other documents/invoices requested, however no update whatsoever other than a copy paste of this email

user profile
Spencer_Amazon

Hello @Seller_DMwbrfCFLXc1O,

I am Spencer with Amazon.

I have checked for you and the information you provided on May 29, 2024 is now being verified. Your funds will be on hold until the verification process has been successfully completed.

This validation can take up to 10 business days starting from the last update provided by the seller.

You will receive a confirmation email when the verification is complete.

I will keep an eye out and let you know as soon as I receive it. In the mean time please keep checking your email.

Regards, Spencer

user profile
Seller_DMwbrfCFLXc1O
In reply to: Spencer_Amazon’s post

2 weeks later still nothing, funds are frozen, no communication whatsover

user profile
Spencer_Amazon

Hello @Seller_DMwbrfCFLXc1O,

I checked with our partner team and an email was sent to you earlier today with additional information.

Regards, Spencer

user profile
Seller_DMwbrfCFLXc1O

Anyone able to help me?

user profile
Seller_DMwbrfCFLXc1O

bumping this thread, since i'm getting no answer here too

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post