user profile
Sign in
user profile

New Seller - Help Please

by Seller_RTJi3PyMIJJZY

Hey all. I am very new to Amazon handmade but I have read through the documentation and watched a number of YouTube tutorials to try and make sure I am covering all bases before asking for help. Unfortunatly I still find myself here as I am scratching my head to figure out why my product is showing as ‘Active’ yet when I click on it to View on Amazon it says currently unavaliable. The listing link is here ‘https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0BPJZ1HFY’ - I did reach out to amazon help for assistance with this and got a response where they said it is active and buyable, but I cannot see the same thing.

Tags: Listings
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7VbclcPFFRTnc
In reply to: Seller_RTJi3PyMIJJZY’s post

It is fbm or fba ?

If fbm, have you added a quantity of at least 1 unit ?

user profile
Seller_RTJi3PyMIJJZY

No future date set. I just looked at my account status and last night it was all good but today I am getting the message:

Account Status Information provided and pending validation. - So it would appear that may be the cause of the issue. Hopefully it won’t take long for this to be validated and then that will hopefully enable the listing to go truly ‘live’. Thank you for taking the time to respond to my post.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Hello @ Never_Ending_Crafter,

Welcome to Amazon and Seller Forums!

Did you manage to solve the issue with @The_Little_Shop help?

Kind regards,
Julia.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post