user profile
Sign in
user profile

INVALID CHARGE METHOD

by Seller_Hlb0vD6yOvI0U

Has anyone found a solution to this?

The error message prevents me from accessing my seller account, which means I can't see or process any orders which means my account will be at risk of deactivation.

I have tried to add a new charge method as my old card is no longer valid.

I have tried two different cards and still get the same error message. THERE WAS A PROBLEM. PLEASE CHECK ALL DETAILS ARE CORRECT.

All card details ARE correct, name spelled correctly, number, expiry date (which expires in about 9 months, not 6 or under). amazon have my same address as a bank.

I try several times until I can't try until 24 hours due to security reasons.

I have opened several cases with Amazon and no resolution. I have been told I need to verify my old card - I can't do as the bank account no longer exists.

I have been told get a Credit card instead.

Other Amazon reps have talked me through the process to add new charge method which I have already done so many times and the same happens. Error message appears.

I have screenshotted error message and I am getting nowhere!

Has anyone found a resolution to this? Please help, so frustrated

Tags: Credit card
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_N8sdIVWmCyj2a
In reply to: Seller_Hlb0vD6yOvI0U’s post

hi, I stared a post about this about a month ago after having the same issue (I also just posted again asking for some help) I have also had no help whatsoever, very disappointing.

I’m assuming it’s a glitch

Every Monday I get a email telling me that my payment is on its way then I get a email telling me charge method is invalid. (It’s not)

I have found if you re add the card it says it’s been verified but then it says your still locked out? After a few tries or re added the card the next morning it usually works again. It’s not great and very frustrating.

user profile
Seller_1TRFsBpclufGG

Did you try JoeyJo's method & if so, did it work? I keep getting the 'Invalid Charge Method' every time funds are ready to be disbursed.

I haven’t moved house, I haven’t changed my bank, I haven’t changed my bank card, my bank card has not expired - this just happened out of the blue.

I received nil help from seller support – templates kept coming. I escalated to a phone call which was also a template, but just someone reading it for me, instead.

I looked at the accounts page again & kept changing things, adding cards, removing cards, re- adding cards. I un-assigned and then re-assigned the UK. Within moments I was able to see my sales page. - so the conclusion is : I do not have an 'Invalid Charge Method'.

But this isn’t over. It keeps happening every time funds are ready to go into my account. Each time I hold my breath whilst going through a silly ritual hoping it will work again. Will this work for you, I don’t know.

Amazon give the impression that they want to give the customer a good service and insist we do this. This glitch stops the seller from gaining access to their Orders page – when orders have already taken place! – Honestly.

user profile
Sarah_Amzn

Hello @Seller_Hlb0vD6yOvI0U,

I'm Sarah with Amazon and I would be happy to assist you.

Can you please share the latest Performance Notification you have received related to your charge method?

Kind regards,

Sarah.

user profile
Seller_3Nr4m7GJm5Vzq

Exactly the same has happened with me

This time i tried adding a different card, im now unable to add a card for 24 hours.

I have prime orders than need dispatching today and am unable to do so due to being locked out of amazon. I have opened a support case and they have been no help at all

Now my prime orders will not go in time and we will end up losing our amazon prime badge due to no fault of our own. Not really sure where to go from here?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post