user profile
Sign in
user profile

Know Your Customer (KYC) account verification

by Seller_JbastRuQIwBLy

I have been selling for 18 months and I now had this KYC verification. My seller account is setup under a limited company. When I check under the Business and Contact Information it asks for “Proof of Registration” and the button to upload says “Upload Registration Extract”, as in the image attached. Is this the company registration certificate they are asking ? Also, can I send a pdf file or does it have to be a scan of the print out or an image taken by my mobile. I just want to make sure I submit it in the right format. Also is there a time limit in which I have to submit this information?.

Tags: Images
14 replies
14 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_z6B2L9xab6HlP
In reply to: Seller_JbastRuQIwBLy’s post

No it’s a current registration extract. I think companies house call it a “Current Appointments Report”. You can get it free from http://wck2.companieshouse.gov.uk/ - Find the company, then click “Order information on this company”

user profile
Seller_JbastRuQIwBLy

Thanks BarryM - I followed the instructions and downloaded a pdf called Appointment Report not Registration Extract, see attached, I just want to submit the right document. Is there a deadline in submitting these documents? In the email that I received does not give me a deadline by which I must submit these information.

user profile
Seller_JbastRuQIwBLy

But the document requested is Registration Extract and the one I got to is called Appointment Report, see the image in previous reply. Is this the right file to send?

user profile
Seller_SDxk7G4q1WEMa

Hello
You could call seller verification if you are unsure, the guys in Cork walked me through the process.
They talked me through logging onto companies house and what was needed, then waited to double check it was uploaded to them

user profile
Seller_JbastRuQIwBLy

Thank you for your responses. How do I reach to seller verification?

user profile
Seller_JbastRuQIwBLy

Thank you guys for your support. I submitted the Current Appointments Report and an image of my passport last night and after around 12hours, I got a message saying all the information has been verified. Very much appreciated.

user profile
Seller_XbNxMbk9uyd76

Hello,

I have the same issue, the only problem is my dad opened the Amazon account and the company was in his name…since then he has transferred 100% of the company to my name, he is still involved in the business but not on the paper…what should I do? Upload my details or get my dad added onto the company again and just upload his info? Really stuck on how to deal with this

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post