user profile
Sign in
user profile

Request forExtension of DD+7 Policy - No Response from the Team

by Seller_Ox6sx4oxqxBup

@Julia_Amazon@Sarah_Amzn@Sakura_Amazon_

Hi ,

This is my 3rd Post regarding this issue , actually i didnt recieved any email from Amazon about this Policy , and i am not mentally ready for this Policy .

I send 3 email to the team with merchant i d but no response from them .

so kindly give me extension and response me ASAP.

Thank You

Tags: Policy, Seller Central, Transactions
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid
In reply to: Seller_Ox6sx4oxqxBup’s post

I doubt that the forum mods you have tagged can actually action the extension. I'm not sure if there was a time limit for actually requesting an extension ? - maybe there was ? Did you actually receive an email offering the extension ? - because it looks like only those sellers who did get an email can request

I have just found this notification, so worth a try:

Dear Sellers,

UPDATE: THE FOLLOWING COMMUNICATION IS ONLY FOR SELLERS WHO RECIEVED THE EMAIL WITH AN EXTENSION PROPOSITION BUT HAVE NOT RECEIVED A RESPONSE TO THEIR REQUEST.

If you need to extend the DD7 policy exclusion until September 2025 for your Amazon seller account, please follow these steps:

1. Send an email request from your Amazon email address to eu-uk-reserve-policy-extension@amazon.co.uk

2. In the email, make sure to include your Merchant token. Your Merchant token is a unique identifier for your seller account, and it's essential to include it in the email for proper identification and processing of your request.

3. Once you've sent the email with your Merchant token, Amazon will review your request and provide further instructions or assistance as needed.

If you have any further questions or need assistance, please feel free to comment this post.

Thank you,

Julia

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post