user profile
Sign in
user profile

Limited-time free removals in the UK and the EU

by News_Amazon

To help you avoid storage fees for products that have not been selling and create room for more productive inventory, we are offering a removal fee promotion for a limited time.

We will waive fees for any removal order that you submit for inventory in our fulfilment centres in the UK, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, France, Spain and Italy. The promotion started at 12:01 a.m. (CET) on April 7, 2021, and will end at 11:59 p.m. (CET) on April 27, 2021.

We recommend that you take action on the following inventory before the promotion ends:

For more information on how to create a removal order, refer to Remove inventory from a fulfilment centre.

For more information, refer to Limited-time removal fee waiver.

Tags: News and announcements
2.1K views
24 replies
24 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_xDtaDZ1Iek9Fq
In reply to: News_Amazon’s post

Does any one know what this mean please?

However, if your inventory level for the removed ASINs falls below your sales over the last 90 days, you can send in more inventory

say i got 30 units remain and sold 20 of them after removing 50 of them; how many can I sent in?

user profile
Seller_sEAYezdtpRe0N

I live in the UK but have an item effectively ‘stuck’ in Spain after EFN was closed down. I did wonder why I had a negative balance on Amazon.es!

Is it possible for me to create a removal order for this to get it back in the UK without paying crazy fees?

user profile
Seller_n33KwLeg9XOvi

Today is 21st April the News came out - why do they announce a promotion from 07th April ?

Fair play though - my completed removal orders since 07th April have £0.00 removal fees !!

At least this sorts out returning my Stranded FBA Inventory due to the DOC issues

amzn

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

Just wish there was a way of condensing them, the storage unit reception my returns go to were less than impressed with the 27 boxes that arrived today, some RM, some hermes, some dpd and some amazon … and some with only one item in lol sooooo much cardboard!

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

Seriously though thats useful, thanks

user profile
Seller_IjUdXgfytlivr

They did this last year and it was a nightmare.

I removed some toys in August 2020 not knowing there was a free removal promotion on. I then found out that I could not send back in ANY of these toys after the normal 8 week period (they were blocked indefinitely) and therefore missed most of the Christmas period. I think I managed to get them back in in the middle of December, but only after complaining for about a month.

I have just removed about 10 units 13th April and I am worried I will not be allowed to send them back in again for another indefinite period.

Can we get some clarity on if there is a block on returning units this time or will it be the standard 8 week grace period before returning them in for FBA?

user profile
Seller_qCHuTn5dPLaer
user profile
Seller_g1iS3CyD4zQ2y

This is all very well but you can only get your free returns to an address in the same country. I’m having to get stock destroyed because we can’t get it back to the UK.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post