user profile
Sign in
user profile

Second business account banned upon registration

by Seller_fUy5fU5UD5dfE

Hi Everyone,

I'm wondering if you can help.

We have another business that we opened an amazon account as a sole trader around a year ago. When we moved to a Ltd company having not yet used this amazon account we close the account and registered a new one in the Ltd name and details.

The closed sole trader account was in my name and the Ltd is in my wife's name.

This account was then instantly banned and it's been nearly a month with no response to our appeal email.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows why this might have happened and how we could go about sorting it?

Best regards,

Neil

Tags: Registration
11 replies
11 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh
In reply to: Seller_fUy5fU5UD5dfE’s post

is there anything in Performance Notifications on the new account?

user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid

I am guessing it is because some of the information from the old account is the same as on your new account (address etc ?), and they will have seen a match/link.

user profile
Seller_76AUwmqvSyRIM
user profile
Seller_fUy5fU5UD5dfE
Show post
So it seems like it was closed

Don't forget that this you are dealing with Amazon. They are a law unto themselves.

Did you receive any email communication from them after you thought you closed the account? Did you even get a message on-screen confirming that the account was closed when you clicked the final button?

It seems that you have followed procedure, more than most sellers.

The usual situation with multiple accounts is that the original account must be reactivated first. But that could be a problem if it does not exist.

I wish you the best .

user profile
Seller_RlZVPg3d6ZUGP

Which account are you using now, the first or second?

user profile
Seller_B5vVNmTyi7i7S

there might be possible that information like company name, payment card are similar in both the accounts. have you listed any products in previous account? do you carry any listing from previous account to Ltd company?

user profile
Seller_PsmY3U1LnRbk2

I think a recommended route in this case is to change the sole trader account to a Ltd account so that there is no falling foul of the multiple account policy. Its always a tricky one. Hope you can find a resolution

user profile
Seller_ae51e0CJoHqCX

Your second account was probably banned purely on the basis that the other account is in suspension.

The only way to resolve this is to solve the initial issue with the suspended account.

Anything new that you try will revert back to the original account.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post