user profile
Sign in
user profile

Royal Mail Tracked 48 A to Z (item not received) Appeal template? didn't get signature, can I still win appeal?

by Seller_vNGUliyBfm8re

I was wondering if someone could help. I've done successful A to Z appeals before but never won one on a Royal Mail Tracked 48 - can someone please help with a template they've used themselves on winning A to Z appeal specifically for a Tracked 48 with photo+gps but NO signature? has anyone here won one and if so would be kind enough to share what they said to Amazon to win appeal?

Circumstances/Particulars

• buyer ordered 3 weeks ago,
  • shipped on time AND added tracking to Amazon on time
  • correct item shipped,
  • photographed before shipping / scanned serial number,
  • proof of postage, sent tracked 48 click and drop
  • shows tracked and delivered with photo and GPS by Royal Mail ONTIME and before the Amazon delivery ETA
  • No signature on delivery was captured.

So order metrics are all good. Few days after delivery buyer messages, 'dont have the item blah blah' we respond with tracking, link to Royal Mail, GPS and ask him to check again and get back to us, no reply from buyer..

This weekend (2 weeks after showing delivered) buyer opens A to Z.

Amazon open and shut case, they issue buyer full refund and take the funds from ME! BUT they give me this BS

"The customer reported an issue with delivery. In this case, the tracking information indicates 'delivered', but the customer did not receive the package. Because you provided sufficient information that proves the order was actually received by the customer, we will not count the claim against your Order Defect Rate."

LOL are they actually taking the p*** because they're even telling me they got decent information to show the order was with the customer and yet they still granted it for a full refund, are they honestly having me on.

So anyway back to my Question anyone won an A to Z on tracked 48 without a signature?

Tags: A to Z Claims, Refunds, Return shipment
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ae51e0CJoHqCX
In reply to: Seller_vNGUliyBfm8re’s post

It seems to me that Amazon are saying you have won and rewarding you by not hitting you with a bad metric. I have had this to and it doesn't really matter how you plead your case.

You are entitiled to your money back and this should be on Amazon, unfortunately they have your funds and can do what they like with them.

The responses will be automatic and wouldn't expect anything from that.

I have had instances whereby Amazon have refunded me for straight forward cases and I have had the instances whereby they agree on the proof of delivery but will still decide to pay at your expense.

The real problem is getting Amazon to change their outcome on a decision if that makes sense. If Amazon are willing to change a decision then they will change the outcome. If Amazon has made a decsion that does not need to be changed then they will not change the outcome.

In this instance they agree with you, so the outcome is unlikely to change and you will be left out of pocket. Hopefully they will read this and prove me wrong.

user profile
Seller_vNGUliyBfm8re
In reply to: Seller_vNGUliyBfm8re’s post

has No-one won an appeal on A to Z INR for tracked 48?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post