user profile
Sign in
user profile

Valid Tracking Rate

by Seller_mgF4QF9tiaBZy

Just a heads up. I was warned that my 'Valid Tracking Rate' had fallen to 91%, way below the required rate. This made no sense at all, because I use the Seller App to confirm postage as soon as it goes. (I'm selling CDs, mostly, sent 2nd class, signed for, which is the cheapest I can do while still providing a reference number). It turned out that Amazon only recognises the class of postage if it is inserted using the drop down list, which is not available on the app - you have to type it manually.

I was still fairly puzzled, because I had been using the app for about three years and if they had appleid this rule properly, 100% of my sales would have failed their metric!

Tags: Account Health
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Sarah_Amzn
In reply to: Seller_mgF4QF9tiaBZy’s post

Hello @Seller_mgF4QF9tiaBZy,

Thank you for sharing this helpful tip! I'm sure other sellers will find it valuable as well.

Building on your point, sharing some additional best practices:

• Choose carriers from the drop-down menu that are integrated with Amazon. These carriers provide real-time tracking status to Amazon.
  • Use a carrier that is integrated with Amazon.
  • Check that you've entered the carrier name and shipping service details correctly. If the carrier name or shipping service is misspelled or contains any extra words, then the tracking will be marked as invalid.
  • Check that the carrier name you entered is associated with the tracking number you entered.
  • For any carriers or shipping services with names in more than one language, enter the English name only.
  • Update the tracking number before the delivery of the package, which allows the customer to track the package.

Kind regards,

Sarah.

user profile
Seller_rnpzxTxNUpgwL

All my metrics are 0% except Valid Tracking Rate which is at 85.71% (8 out of 9 orders). All orders are sent Royal Mail Second Class Signed For which I received a tracking number. All numbers are entered on my account on the day. When I click on 'More Information' I get a spread sheet referring to 'Late Shipment' and not Valid Tracking but my Late Shipment percentage is zero!! Am I missing something here? This make no sense at all.

user profile
Seller_eFBIgawAZQyhw

Your Valid Tracking Rate is below 95%

I send most of my consignments via Royal Mail Tracked 48hr, but I keep getting a warning over listing suspension on one of my items, I am only selling it for £3.00, which means I can't possibly then spend £2.70 on a tracked service, why can you add RM 2nd Class as an option on your shipping template?

Paul

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post