user profile
Sign in
user profile

The value specified is invalid. On Every Listing?

by Seller_m0vMpGwaCESpF

Anyone else having the same problem when trying to edit an existing listing? It seems that no matter what text I place into this first bullet point, it's invalid. Even copying the text from underneath shows as invalid, but not in those lines. It't affecting all of my listings, so not just isolated to a sku or category.

Is this an bug or is it something I'm missing?

Thanks

Ross

Tags: Add a product
10 replies
10 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Mk05QEX4AfYsX
In reply to: Seller_m0vMpGwaCESpF’s post

I am having the same issue I reached out to amazon but it seems like they do not acknowledge this as a wider ranging issue. I suspect its likely related to an update. Did they give you a fix for this issue? More than 80 percent of my listing's are affected. Its ridiculous. The only fix they suggested is they update my listing's manually. Its clearly an issue on their side since it seems to be quiet common and weeks ago everything was fine.

user profile
Seller_J76mX1QzhL35g

has anyone managed to resolve this, same happening to me, so frustrating, why is amazon so complicated

user profile
Seller_sXnVHAXKQKPpt

I am also having this issue with my listings.

The value specified is invalid.

user profile
Seller_dd7eoX9BkgmiX

Also having exact the same issue but with any variation that I create, they are exact the same as I always use but it just wont let me get past the error code to list an item.

Amazon wont acknowledge the issue either just generic replies.

Has anyone had any luck sorting it?

user profile
Seller_UMMbTjMTeDj7h

Has anyone managed to get this sorted? I have been trying to fix it for weeks, flat file partial update doesn't help.

user profile
Seller_2OaVN8OR9Tw7M

"After hours of research, I found a solution that worked for me. You can give it a try. I reduced my bullet points from 7 to 6. If you have variations, make sure to edit each one and limit the bullet points to 6. Also, don't forget to edit the parent listing's bullet points to 6 as well."

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post