user profile
Sign in
user profile

SFP and some Help?

by Seller_gxY3H1jjsILkN

Hi,

My question is related to Seller fulfilled Prime.

We have successfully passed the Prime Trial. But how can I increase the price on the prime offers without increasing the price of the Non-Prime offers?

Do we need to make a new listing just for Prime and increase the prices on them to incur the cost of RM24 tracked postage?

If this is true is there a simple way of duplicating listings?

Any help will be very much appreciated.

Many thanks

Tags: Prime Day
9 replies
9 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Nprc5XWvdLYk9
In reply to: Seller_gxY3H1jjsILkN’s post

you can only have one listing per asin for seller fulfilled.

so you will need to decide on each asin - if it is worth selling it SFP or normal-non-sfp

user profile
Seller_IVuzF5F26xipN

hiya, we recently started using tracked24 for SFP and we got in touch with royal mail and the price they gave us for tracked24 was unbelievable and we only had to commit to 1000 parcels a year, might be worth giving them a ring/email rather than bumping the price of the item, think it was less than a quid more than we used to pay for rm24, for us, the increase in sales using SFP easily offsets the slight loss on each item in terms of postage, good luck with it!

user profile
Seller_uBjOk9GtH9rwQ

hi, you need to re-create the same asin with different sku and have different prices and shipping template on each sku

user profile
Seller_nzd3XpaZpr8Gb

You can't do this, it's against policy.

user profile
Seller_68HF3aZzPV6fH

Hi,

We have started the SFP trial but none of the listings are registering as sold even though I have followed the correct process to add them to the SFP catalogue.

I know the ASINs I have added have sold as they are some of our best sellers but the progress is not showing anywhere.

We have definitely met all the requirements like selling 90 items, meeting the delivery target and anything else required for the prime trial but again nothing is showing.

Did you have this issue?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post