user profile
Sign in
user profile

Heads up people: Product Policy Compliance

by Seller_ZOZTdubuqFBLp

Without getting into the fine detail I have had a concern regarding my Account Health Rating for a short while.

Whilst everything looks fine there has been a slow reduction....never increase in my Account Health Rating. Still well above the required 250 mark however it was bugging me to understand why I was only every seeing a decrease.

Heres the answer and it may help one or two others out there.

I have known about a Product Policy Compliance default on a few of my listings. They are listing that are long term out of stock and most importantly the

Account Health Rating Impact very clearly said...NO IMPACT....see image attached.... so I did not address them.

Well it turns out that in fact there is an impact and its a negative impact. As you may expect the Amazon agent had no answer for the obvious question " why does it say NO IMPACT if there is an impact.

Tough lesson to learn!! I have fixed the listings and now expect to see a possitive change.

Tags: Account Health
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid
In reply to: Seller_ZOZTdubuqFBLp’s post

"...well above the required 250 mark".

It is actually 200, not 250, and mine has never been above that, and never will be as I am a low volume seller.

user profile
Seller_QuM1AZgzfU9x4
In reply to: Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid’s post

I assume they're referring to the "bonus" sellers get for staying over 250. (Account Health Assurance)

user profile
Seller_ZOZTdubuqFBLp
In reply to: Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid’s post

This a copy of what it states on my Account Health Assurance screen:

Maintain an AHR of 250+ for 6 months

To remain enrolled in Account Health Assurance, you must maintain an AHR of 250+. If your AHR falls below 250 for 10 days, you may lose access to the program.

Return to the Account Health page to view detailed information about policy violations

user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid
In reply to: Seller_QuM1AZgzfU9x4’s post

Thanks, didn't know that, as not in that league !!

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh
In reply to: Seller_ZOZTdubuqFBLp’s post

Don't forget the account healt score is also tied to sales over the last 6 months - so if you've seen a reduction in sales, you'll also see a reduction in the AHS.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post