Sign in
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_2ZoCw0ewqioYD

My account was disabled due to the document I sent incorrectly.

Hello friends. There was also a notification stating that we cannot verify your Amazon account history. He asked me again to update some documents. I also sent a document incorrectly. Instead of a document in my own name, I sent a document in the name of the company, that is, an Invoice. For this reason, Amazon suspended my account, saying it was fraud. It's been 20 days and it still hasn't opened. I send the documents, but they come back saying there is insufficient information. No matter what I did, it didn't work. My sales stopped. I became a victim. Not only can I not make sales, I also have expenses. How can I solve this problem?

2 replies
Tags:Deactivated, Seller Support, Suspended
2 replies
user profile
Seller_2ZoCw0ewqioYD

Can anyone help? I'm in a very difficult situation. I do not know what to do !

@Ash_AMZ

user profile
Ash_AMZ

Hello @Seller_2ZoCw0ewqioYD,

Ash here to assist. It has been understood that you need help on the account reactivation which has been deactivated as you failed the document verification.

The verification of your identity is required by law for the use of a payment account.

Providing incomplete or inaccurate information is a common reason why documents are not accepted by the team.

Did you resubmit the documents correctly? If yes, when you did? The documents verifications might take longer dependent on your business / documents type etc.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us on seller forums. The forums community and I, are here to assist with your concerns.

Regards,

Ash.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_2ZoCw0ewqioYD

Hello friends. There was also a notification stating that we cannot verify your Amazon account history. He asked me again to update some documents. I also sent a document incorrectly. Instead of a document in my own name, I sent a document in the name of the company, that is, an Invoice. For this reason, Amazon suspended my account, saying it was fraud. It's been 20 days and it still hasn't opened. I send the documents, but they come back saying there is insufficient information. No matter what I did, it didn't work. My sales stopped. I became a victim. Not only can I not make sales, I also have expenses. How can I solve this problem?

2 replies
user profile

by Seller_2ZoCw0ewqioYD

2 replies
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_2ZoCw0ewqioYD

@Ash_AMZ

user profile
Ash_AMZ

Ash here to assist. It has been understood that you need help on the account reactivation which has been deactivated as you failed the document verification.

The verification of your identity is required by law for the use of a payment account.

Providing incomplete or inaccurate information is a common reason why documents are not accepted by the team.

Did you resubmit the documents correctly? If yes, when you did? The documents verifications might take longer dependent on your business / documents type etc.

If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us on seller forums. The forums community and I, are here to assist with your concerns.

Regards,

Ash.

user profile
Seller_2ZoCw0ewqioYD

@Ash_AMZ

user profile
Seller_2ZoCw0ewqioYD

@Ash_AMZ

user profile
Ash_AMZ

Regards,

Ash.

user profile
Ash_AMZ

Regards,

Ash.