user profile
Sign in
user profile

Why are A-Z claims so unfair???

by Seller_TufyJDtetbrlU

A customer ordered a T-Shirt from me, it was a Kids Size 7-8 and they paid next day delivery, i posted them the Kids 7-8 and they recieved the t-shirt the next day, customer opens a return stating different to what was ordered, claiming they ordered a size XL. The order definitely shows as a Kids 7-8. The customer even messaged me saying they ''dont know how they ended up ordering a kids 7-8 because they was definitely on the XL or 2XL as they was debating between the 2'' The customer then messaged me a few days later saying they returned the t-shirt and want a full refund, i hadn't recieved the return back at that point and stated all returns through amazon are auto refunded at first scan anyway. a few hours later the customer opens an A-Z claim against me, soon as the claim was opened i just clicked to refund the customer for the t-shirt to save the hassle with it, but did not refund the next day delivery postage costs they paid because it's not my mistake. I wrote a long detailed explanation in the A-Z claim explaining everything yet Amazon have closed the A-Z case today and just taken the next day delivery postage costs from my account to refund the customer. How is this even fair in the slightest, i can only assume this was a customer mistake however it could of also been an error on amazons system as the order went through but that's probably unlikely.

if the customer orders a kids size 7-8 t shirt and pays for next day delivery, and i deliver them a kids 7-8 size t-shirt the very next day. Why on earth would i be responsible to refund the next day delivery postage costs because of a customer or amazons mistake??? I fullfilled the order my end correctly in line with amazons policy.

Amazon don't realise things like this cripple small business's, let me break it down for you, it costs me £6 to make the t-shirt, it costs me £10 to pay for next day delivery, that's £16, the customer opened a returned which i did recieve in the end, which means ive paid nearly £4 return postage, that's £20 in costs were on, the customer then recieves a refund for the next day delivery postage that i've already paid for, that's £30 im now out of pocket on a t-shirt i was originally only making £4ish on, i mean ok i've had the t-shirt returned back to me but i don't re-sell returns i always make fresh t-shirts, the way most t-shirts are returned to me are unusable anyway. It's an absolute joke, seller support told me to appeal and once ive appealed the outcome will be final either way. Which i know i won't win the appeal because i wrote everything in detail before the A-Z was granted to the customer anyway. Losing my wits with this platform i really am.

Tags: A to Z Claims
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_TufyJDtetbrlU
In reply to: Seller_TufyJDtetbrlU’s post

So the reason my A-Z claim is denied is because i didnt refund the order within 2 days of recieving the return, can one of the mods please tell me what happened to refund at first scan??? and please tell me why this order was not refunded at first scan??

Order ID: 204-6651795-8913164

@Julia_Amzn @Winston_Amazon @Sakura_Amazon_

I would also still like the next day delivery postage costs that the customer paid that amazon has taken from my account, re-imbursed to me, i delivered on time exactly what they ordered, why should be i accountable to refund the next day delivery postage costs because of a customer or amazon's mistake just because they open an A-Z claim??? totaly unfair

user profile
Seller_KlbXZHzQGSDZv
In reply to: Seller_TufyJDtetbrlU’s post

its clothing you dont need a reason to return all returns paid for by the seller.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post