user profile
Sign in
user profile

Help! New Seller - Wrong images displayed by Amazon, can't make sales!

by Seller_ReRYkRnDphM9f

Hello,
I created my listings and uploaded the right images only to discover when my good arrived that Amazon had replaced my images with a set of completely different ones. When I called them they removed the images but the next day, more non-related images were displayed. I don’t have an option to change it and a message displayed says “When multiple sellers sell the same product through a single detail page, we combine and present the best product data to ensure customers get the best experience.” It also says “These Images are currently being used by Amazon as part of this product listing”. But my uploaded images are not used. Please help, I cannot make sales yet my listing is live!

Tags: Images, Listings, detail page
49 replies
49 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx
In reply to: Seller_ReRYkRnDphM9f’s post

Is it your branded listing or are others selling on it?

user profile
Seller_amUAzjvL5uIzu

I got one changed this week after unsuccessfully using the edit function in manage Inventory I used the " Report incorrect product information" on the listing page,the image changed to my uploaded images within a day.There was one other seller on the listing.

user profile
Seller_DTufFoxJuMU0M

As mentioned this is just part and parcel with Amazon.

Sometimes if your photo is better they will use that but I have no idea how it works, most of the time it uses another photo, but it should be of the EXACT same item that you are selling, same Ean/barcode, same brand, with the same packaging, same accessories, it would be identical in every way and shouldn’t affect your sales.

What is probably affecting your sales is that you are a new seller and not eligible for the buy box for a period of time and another seller probably has the buybox cause he/she is cheaper, a seller for longer, better feedback, quicker delivery time or their name was just picked out of the hat (no-one knows exactly what makes one seller get the buy box over another)

This comment makes me think you are really new and have no idea what you are doing - I would highly suggest you have a read at the seller university before you get yourself in some sort of trouble for breaking rules you don’t realise you exist (ignorance is not innocence)

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

So it is your brand, are you brand registered? How did you create it, is it barcoded?

user profile
Seller_NoMNQDGnEW5Bx

That listing was created on Jan 2019 but you’re a new seller, how did you create it?

user profile
Seller_FvPdaQ2KTpRfK

Searching the ASIN on google brings up some links to products with the image - with a product that matches the image - if I click on it though it takes me through to your listing. So it seems to me that the ASIN is the problem - that you have somehow used an ASIN that is linked to an old listing and because of that Amazon is using the old established image that is linked to that ASIN.

Sorry I don’t know enough about ASINs to suggest a way forward.

user profile
Seller_f5cnodyVjLD4S

https://www.amazon.ae/Princess-Party-Supplies-Decorations-Invitations/dp/B07MLJL3ZX

The image is coming from the link above in .AE. You appear to have changed the title from pink to rose gold and added your Brand and description, but have been unable to change the UK technical details such as PINK and Generic as the product detail page originally was in 2019.

user profile
Seller_f5cnodyVjLD4S
user profile
Seller_bfyoRlg7WWNND

We had this issue. You can open a case log for each ASIN that is incorrect and upload the correct images from there were the associate will review your case.

user profile
Seller_f5cnodyVjLD4S

Both the US and AE marketplaces are showing B07MLJL3ZX as Generic.Possibly no product code/ EAN was originally entered (gtin exemption) and now Delights somehow has managed to have their EAN added on the UK marketplace?

Go to original post