user profile
Sign in
user profile

Increase restock limits

by Seller_d6bE7YoiJVQbQ

hi
is there anyway to increase my FBA stock limits as i have not shipped FBA since brexit i hold 2000 items still in amazon yet my limit has now dwindled to a 1000 .
my past history using FBA i had FBA limits of 35000 but have let that down primarily due to brexit

therefore i cannot use FBA unless someone from amazon can help?? 10000 at least required otherwise its pointless for me

Tags: FBA
10 replies
10 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO
In reply to: Seller_d6bE7YoiJVQbQ’s post

Not really. You can always try asking, but it is an area where Support tend to say no. Your best bet is to use what’s available to sell quickly and your restock limits should start to climb.

user profile
Seller_esvgLzKXw2YAl

All you can really do, is to get some fast moving product in there and when next time it’s reviewed, your limit will increase.

However, though it may not be of help at the moment, Amazon are rolling out something called “Store and distribute”. It’s basically a different Amazon warehouse, but if your products qualify, they will automatically feed into the FBA centres and it won’t matter what restock limit you have.

user profile
Seller_L2WLWf8N814M4

Hello @Patch_Nation1,

The information that I found about storage limit is that is calculated by cubic feet.

This limit is directly linked to the inventory performance, reflected in the IPI score in Seller Central.

On this help page you can find more information related to storage limit.

Regards
Nickolas

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post