user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_PySdyFt3zizjN

Invalid payment method

Hi,

Yesterday evening I got an email my payment is invalid however I have been using same payment method for last two years and is going to be expire in August 2025.

I updated same payment method and system charged me £1 and I even got payment today morning as well which I withdrew last week.

I raised a case with SS and they suggested me re drive the payment method I did and every time system charged me £1 however my issue is still there. I did not have access to my account and I got an email all my inventory has been stranded as well.

My case id is : 10208121962

I need urgent expert advice.

Regards

3 replies
Tags:Credit card
3 replies
user profile
Seller_PySdyFt3zizjN

I still have no access to my account.

Amazon payments are still coming into same bank card however credit card invalid error message is still here and unable to see any part of account.

user profile
Sarah_Amzn

Hello @Seller_PySdyFt3zizjN,

I'm Sarah with Amazon.

Based on the details I reviewed in this case ID, it seems the partner team was validating your credit card information. After their verification process, you were able to regain access to your account.

Could you please confirm if this understanding is accurate?

Kind regards,

Sarah.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_PySdyFt3zizjN

Invalid payment method

Hi,

Yesterday evening I got an email my payment is invalid however I have been using same payment method for last two years and is going to be expire in August 2025.

I updated same payment method and system charged me £1 and I even got payment today morning as well which I withdrew last week.

I raised a case with SS and they suggested me re drive the payment method I did and every time system charged me £1 however my issue is still there. I did not have access to my account and I got an email all my inventory has been stranded as well.

Regards

3 replies
user profile

Invalid payment method

by Seller_PySdyFt3zizjN

Hi,

Regards

3 replies
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_PySdyFt3zizjN

Amazon payments are still coming into same bank card however credit card invalid error message is still here and unable to see any part of account.

user profile
Sarah_Amzn

I'm Sarah with Amazon.

Based on the details I reviewed in this case ID, it seems the partner team was validating your credit card information. After their verification process, you were able to regain access to your account.

Kind regards,

Sarah.

user profile
Seller_PySdyFt3zizjN

user profile
Seller_PySdyFt3zizjN

user profile
Sarah_Amzn

I'm Sarah with Amazon.

Kind regards,

Sarah.

user profile
Sarah_Amzn

I'm Sarah with Amazon.

Kind regards,

Sarah.