user profile
Sign in
user profile

Items in wrong category

by Seller_CLmNsySJDC75g

Somehow out of nowhere some of my items (sunglasses) that had been listed in the fashion category are now in the sports category. If i go to amazon detail page the category is greyed out but it is showing the correct category. I have messaged amazon who say it is correct based on their system

It had been selling for years in the correct category and now sales have fallen due to being in the wrong category

What can i do? One of my items was the previous best seller in mens sunglasses and now its 3rd in cycling glasses.

Tags: detail page
9 replies
9 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZQyopdiwkUHOZ
In reply to: Seller_CLmNsySJDC75g’s post

All you can do is keep on at them about it. Are you the brand owner or a brand representative for the products? If so, make sure you're raising the cases through Brand Registry, not Seller Support.

If you don't have special brand permissions, you could try contacting the brand about it and see if they'll do anything to help.

Regardless of anything else, check to see what referral fee % you're being charged. I imagine they'll still count as accessories even in the Bike Glasses category, but on the off chance they're not, once fixed you'll want to then claim back the wrongly charged referral fees, so having the record at hand will be convenient.

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Hello @Seller_CLmNsySJDC75g,

Could you share the case ID that you created with Seller Support ?

Also, could you share the outcome of the case raised with the Brand Registry as per @Seller_ZQyopdiwkUHOZ suggestion ?

Regards,

Sakura

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

@Seller_CLmNsySJDC75g,

I have contacted the relevant Partner Team to review the case that you provided.

Please monitor your case log in case they contact you directly.

Regards,

Sakura

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Hello @Seller_CLmNsySJDC75g,

I am coming back with an update. The relevant Partner Team has opened a case to work with you on resolving this issue.

Could you check this case ID: 9888877912 and confirm if everything is clear there ?

Regards,

Sakura

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post