user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account Deactivated Section 3

by Seller_GnfwUNu4kP47c

Good afternoon,

My account has been deactivated as i supposedly need to confirm my identity on the US market place? i only sell in the UK but have noticed i have 12 or more deactivated stores which include US, Mexico and Canada etc although ive never setup an account in those market places or even sold in them.

How do i give the US team enough information to pass verification when i dont live in the US, work in the US, Pay taxes in the US? i have no paperwork which would relate to their country? my account has been active for years and now its been deactivated and i cant pay my bills.. any help would be fantastic

Thanks

@Julia_Amazon@Winston_Amazon@Ezra_Amazon@Sarah_Amzn@Seller_VJ4XoAkjDpjPH@Ash_AMZ@Seller_pKdF0dnvoraDu@Seller_yk3kzHpjMMa4B

Tags: Account Health, Deactivated, Seller Support, Suspended
130 replies
130 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_GnfwUNu4kP47c
In reply to: Seller_GnfwUNu4kP47c’s post

Could i please get some help?

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Hello again @Seller_GnfwUNu4kP47c,

Did you check your Performance Notifications in the US account?

Here you should find more information about your next steps and what is needed from you to complete the verification.

Regards,

Sakura

user profile
Seller_EEsC3TXT2hJlF

Good morning, this has happened to me this morning. US and and Canada stores deactivated. I only ever sell on the UK store so this isn't really an issue. But they want me to do a video verification interview for the US store. How did yours go? I'm tempted to just ignore as my UK store is still active at present

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post