user profile
Sign in
user profile

VTR dropping with Special Delivery

by Seller_c2wg3bzwmXhaa

Anybody else having an issue with VTR rate dropping?

We ship mostly via RM Special Delivery - but have today noticed orders which have been selected as 2 day delivery are showing as not having valid tracking.

I've double checked everything - all the tracking numbers are correct - correct service selected etc

Tags: Account Health
16 replies
16 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_IRiqSPmWQ0FjX
In reply to: Seller_c2wg3bzwmXhaa’s post

Same here, valid tracking 94% Friday. This morning its dropped to 82% and I found a load of Tracked 24 all showing as not scanned or delivered on time but when I checked myself they were all tracked and delivered with photos before expected delivery date.

user profile
Seller_oEOl3gNLVJmuS

We are also having the same issue but with Evri, our tracking rate has dropped down to 88% but the tracking numbers are all valid and delivered. I wondered what I had been doing wrong glad in a way to see that it is an Amazon issue not something I have done.

user profile
Seller_zszlsd8FOCIPe

Same here, just had one yesterday, another one today. Two different couriers, one is DHL Parcel Uk, the second one is ParcelForce.

I have checked everything, and tracking details are correct, delivery dates are before promised dates with 1-2 days, I'm losing my marbles.

I have opened a case, had two replies; one stating that i added the tracking information after delivery (they quoted 28th added delivery, 29th delivery, and said 28th is after 29th!)

2nd reply says they've checked and my parcel is out for delivery currently (!!!!?) so everything is fine, I don't need to do anything (it was delivered on the 29th!!!!)

I've heard about the hurdles of selling on amazon, but this is nuts.

user profile
Seller_1HV0l3GiDoY1A

Ours has happened with EVRi and DPD.

A case has been opened with Amazon as CS state everything looks fine. Seems to be a lager issue then I though seeing this post, but does make me feel a bit better that it's not just us.

user profile
Seller_RJ1NNy29Fi99v

Same story with RM 48 tracked. Rm did everything as they should but Amazon strikes again. Case opened

user profile
Seller_GPLxAbyNPI33I

Yes maintained 100% VTR for many months, now 85.71%

Target: over 95%

Number of non-exempted shipments: 7

Shipments with valid tracking: 6

We have bought postage from Amazon buy shipping for all our Amazon orders.

user profile
Seller_d8WfbEccuaGMc

Hi,

I'm having the exact same issue.

Dropped to 95% despite all orders being tracked.

user profile
Simon_Amazon

Hello Sellers!

Here Simon from Amazon.

Please note that we have a main thread related to this topic: VTR ISSUES 28th of may!!

We are aware of the issue and are working to resolve it as soon as possible.

In the meantime, I’ve noticed that several sellers have mentioned their VTR has returned to normal.

How are things looking for you right now?

Best,

Simon

user profile
Seller_87mKFKKA3Vwkx

My VTR was 100% for months - all RM large letter second class bought from Amazon - this morning my rate was 52%!!

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post