user profile
Sign in
user profile

How do you handle a bad review like that?

by Seller_dljmOKKVqkCMl

The thing is like this, there is a person in my shop sold goods, received the goods a few days later, suddenly in my shop under the comments gave a new comment, said the goods did not receive, we checked the logistics, the logistics show that it has been signed and accompanied by a proof of signing, we went to communicate with the customer and request to delete the comments, but he refused to accept all the messages, please ask me how to do?

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Tags: Account Health
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh
In reply to: Seller_dljmOKKVqkCMl’s post

To be honest - looking at the response - that is about all that you can do. Leave honest, factualy response to the feedback.

Do note that its in amazons customer feedback policy page that...

"...pressuring or offering incentives to a buyer to remove or modify negative feedback is a violation of our policies."

I can't tell what you said to the customer, though you state he refused to accept all the messages - so just be care if you are constantly asking customers or a custome to remove feedback.

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_
In reply to: Seller_dljmOKKVqkCMl’s post

Hello @Seller_dljmOKKVqkCMl,

This is Sakura from Amazon. Welcome to the Seller Forums.

Here I am attaching the help page that provides you with information on how to respond to customer feedback

Resolve or respond to customer feedback

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh
Show post
"...pressuring or offering incentives to a buyer to remove or modify negative feedback is a violation of our policies."

This is important for you to know, as per the Help Page:

"Remember that pressuring or offering incentives to a buyer to remove or modify negative feedback is a violation of our policies.

Example of acceptable notification: “If you are satisfied that we have resolved your concerns, it is possible to update or remove the feedback you originally provided here.”

Example of violation of policy: “Would you be willing to remove your feedback if we provide you with a voucher for 25% off your next purchase?”

I hope it clarifies your doubts.

Regards,

Sakura

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post