user profile
Sign in
user profile

Stuck with Violations: Unable to Update Attribute via Product Upload Spreadsheet and Locked Field

by Seller_fhmVjDNRMry5g

Hello everyone,

I’m facing a significant issue with my Amazon seller account and hoping the community can help.

I have received 4 policy violations on my account because the product listings did not specify the correct plug type under the power_plug_type attribute in the UK marketplace.

1. I attempted to update the listing on the product detail’s webpage, but the field is locked.

2. Seller Support advised me to correct this by uploading a product update via the product upload spreadsheet.

However, after downloading the correct spreadsheet, I am unable to locate the power_plug_type attribute in the spreadsheet to make the necessary changes. This has left me unable to resolve the violations.

I believe the instructions provided by Seller Support were incorrect or insufficient for addressing this locked attribute issue.

I am seeking clear, step-by-step guidance on how to properly update the power_plug_type attribute using the spreadsheet or any other method that would resolve the violations and unlock the attribute.

Additionally, the parent SKU’s violation has already been removed. We now just want the variations of the parent SKU to be resolved

Has anyone faced a similar issue or have any insights on how to proceed? Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you!

Tags: Compliance, Listing deactivated, Listings, Product removal, detail page
0 replies
0 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
There are no more posts to display
Go to original post