user profile
Sign in
user profile

FBA Fees - They need a new Large Standard Size of <2.4kg. A fairer deal for 3rd Party Sellers

by Seller_xuU2UHji7vtrZ

I think it would be helpful if Amazon added an additional Standard size weight. Currrently it goes in 500g increments then from under <1.9kg to under <2.9kg. The fee increase between these is quite significant in UK and this is why many sellers will be caught out by the dimensional weight changes, making their offering unsellable vs. retail (and other online retail).

Interestingly many Vendor Central Sellers (those selling to Amazon) product prices are still extremely low in these categories (i.e. where product is light but a bit bulky such as a bowl or plant pot) indicating that they are not hit with the dimensional weight changes.

3rd party sellers are big, big loses out of this unless some tweaks are made to their rate table.

Tags: Fees, Pricing
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_esvgLzKXw2YAl
In reply to: Seller_xuU2UHji7vtrZ’s post

No, I think my price band should be cheaper!
Why do you think that something that is beneficial to you, is good for Amazon or indeed other sellers?

Do you really think that we all sell the same size items?

At the end of the day, we all pay the same fees, so there is no advantage or disadvantage to anyone particular seller.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post