user profile
Sign in
user profile

Account deactivation, are countries classed as separate accounts?

by Seller_zd3U77uEivfYD

I received an email from US Amazon explaining that they have deactivated my account because..

Why is this happening? We have reviewed your account and would like to confirm your identity. 

Fine. Scheduled the appointment and told them which documents I’d be bringing. My UK account was still active so I sent products to FBA. I have just received an email to say

You have a separate account […….] which was enforced for violating one of our policies.

Are all the separate countries classed as separate accounts? I

Anyway they are telling me to reactivate the US account by submitting an appeal.. what am I appealing if I haven’t even had the appointment yet?

Does this sound normal?

Tags: Deactivated
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid
In reply to: Seller_zd3U77uEivfYD’s post

Ha, it sounds normal for Amazon !!!!! Their systems are so complicated and they pick up links where there are none. Cannot help with your problem, but just send what they ask for, nothing more, and wait for instructions.

user profile
Seller_zd3U77uEivfYD
In reply to: Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid’s post

I just needed to clarify, when they say separate account, do they class Amazon US as a different account to Amazon UK? Because before only 3? Marketplaces were deactivated, now all 12 are lol.,

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post