user profile
Sign in
user profile

Update regarding the SFP Delivery Dates for the Easter 2024 / SFP weekend pickups

by Julia_Amzn

Dear Sellers,

Below, I'm sharing an update regarding the SFP delivery dates for the Easter 2024.

Thank you for raising this issue. We experienced some delivery disruptions over the recent Easter bank holiday weekend due to a temporary configuration error in our systems. This led to some orders not accounting for the Easter holidays.

This issue has been resolved and the necessary adjustments have been made. Your delivery performance metrics have been adjusted to ensure this issue has not impacted them. Future bank holidays will not face this issue so you can proceed as usual.

We are aware of the ongoing issue with SFP weekend pickups, and we are working to resolve it. I will keep you updated in this thread.

Thank you for all your contributions, call-outs, and data that you have shared.

Best regards,

Julia.

Tags: News and announcements
56 replies
56 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_IQo80d99W2DzP
In reply to: Julia_Amzn’s post

@Julia_Amzn

Thank you for this. it is not really your job though to resolve, but appreciated someone at Amazon listens and understands the problem Amazon have caused.

When a Seller tells SS, they should have looked into this weeks ago, and told us they are aware of the issue and it will be resolved, not fob us all off, with generic replies as if we do not know what we are doing.

user profile
Seller_D7Kd93QjRlBtQ

Shame I was enjoying the weekends off!

user profile
Seller_BrxDt0UntcYsG

Hi Julia

Can you please clarify moving forward

Does SFP have to ship at weekends or is Monday shipping ok ?

user profile
Seller_Nprc5XWvdLYk9

Any updates?

We need to know for staff rotas for this weekend.

secondly.

If the issue is not fixed customers are not offered delivery Monday and as a result it affects our buy-box positioning and our order volume.

user profile
Julia_Amzn

Hello Sellers,

Thank you all for your cooperation regarding the SFP weekend pickups issue and for confirming that it has been resolved.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this situation.

I appreciate your understanding and patience!

Best regards,

Julia.

user profile
Seller_yRqzR0ZXUoeEk

Hi @Julia_Amzn,

Having checked our SFP order for today, we can see 0 orders are due to be shipped by today.

There are at least 17 orders placed after 4pm on Friday, all with a ship by date on Monday, despite our collection date and shipping settings set for Sunday pick up and dispatch.

It seems that we're still facing the consequences of this issue and it is impacting our weekend sales.

Please can you assist?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post