user profile
Sign in
user profile

Talk to Someone?

by Seller_vzVJW3LN0MVOo

Hi there,

Can anyone help? I have had stranded inventory for nearly 2 weeks now. I set up a support ticket to ask why and was told that the issue was an unverified bank account. I sent them a new statement and Amazon have acknowledged receipt of it. The wait time was 4 days. Nothing has happened in the nearly 2 weeks since I sent the new statement and new support tickets aren’t having any effect.
Does anyone know of a phone number for a support desk that I can call? Is there another way of getting an issue sorted out that anyone knows of?

Thanks for any help.

Tags: Bank account
9 replies
9 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_esvgLzKXw2YAl
In reply to: Seller_vzVJW3LN0MVOo’s post

Stranded inventory and an unverified bank account are two different things.
Firstly, is your bank account actually verified or not? Have you checked all of the EU sites and not just the UK?

As to the stranded inventory, what reason is it giving?

user profile
Seller_L2WLWf8N814M4

Hello @Sold_By_The_Beadlet,

Have you managed to get your listing active?

@otherseller- thank you for your posts!

Regards
Nickolas

user profile
Seller_2Su3bcJXQR0sO

Just create another listing with the same SKU. You will end up with duplicate listing. Delete the old listing.

One of my child got separated from parent for no reason. Been at it over 4 weeks…can’t resolve using the method above. If anyone knows, please advise.

user profile
Seller_vzVJW3LN0MVOo

Hi people,

My problem is that we have a message from Amazon that says, “This product has been identified as a food supplement that does not contain ingredient information in the ingredients attribute field. The sale of such products is prohibited on Amazon.co.uk. In order to reinstate ASINs that have been suspended, please complete the ingredient information in the ingredient field.”
However, because Amazon have removed the listing I cannot find how to get to the ingredients attribute field. If anyone knows the pathway I need to take then I would be very grateful to be pointed in the right direction.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post