user profile
Sign in
user profile

ELECTRICITY BILL TO VERIFY MY ACCOUNT

by Seller_X8c1R6sydzO3A

I do not live in England and I have established a company in England to sell on Amazon. They ask for an electricity bill to verify my company registered at the companies house. A company opened with a virtual address does not need an electricity bill and this document cannot be provided for this. When they ask me for a document for verification, they should ask for a document considering that I do not live in England... Or a solution should be created at this point. If anyone has encountered such a problem and can find a solution, please enlighten me on this issue.

Tags: Address, Credit card, Registration, Verification
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_k2X0L9mVRT0pW
In reply to: Seller_X8c1R6sydzO3A’s post

the electric bill is for your residential address. Are you VAT registered too?

user profile
Seller_ZVAz3d5lZuGid

Just to agree with above post - they need a utility bill of your residential address, and as said, if you plan to store your goods in UK for FBA then you MUST be VAT registered here.

user profile
Seller_b0OiMyhqZnwKC

I have same issue for more than 2 months.

I provide them 3 different utility bills which belong to my residantial address but always rejected!!

I am really not sure are they asking for bill for my residantial address our business address.

Could the reason why we were rejected by Amazon be related to VAT registration? I applied for VAT but it has not been approved yet.

Nothing is said about VAT in the deactivation e-mail.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post