user profile
Sign in
user profile

Are Handmade products eligible for Deals?

by Seller_r1BWHFE9Q49m3

I received an email a couple of weeks ago from Amazon Handmade, suggesting ways to get ready for the holiday season. One of the tools it suggested was to run Deals, so I clicked on the link to the Deals page, only to find that none of my products were available on that page. Nothing even came up when I searched for them via the ASIN.

Feeling curious (and optimistic) I asked the Amazon help people why none of my products were showing on the Deals page. I told them I’d checked the eligibility criteria on this page: https://sellercentral-europe.amazon.com/help/hub/reference/G202111490 and that my shop and products seem to fit the requirements.

They responded the same day with - you’ll never believe this - a response that was basically copied and pasted from the eligibility-criteria page that I’d specifically told them I’d read.

So I’ve come to the experts to ask my question instead!

So I was wondering if:

1. I’ve misunderstood something? or
  2. Deals don’t apply to Handmade items? or
  3. if it’s just (sigh) “one of those Amazon things”?

Thanks.

Tags: Deals, Eligibility, Holiday, Search
7 replies
Most helpful reply
user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO
In reply to: Seller_r1BWHFE9Q49m3’s post

It looks to me like only two of your products meet the criteria of having at least a 3 star rating. For those two I would wager it is the lack of a reference price that makes you ineligible.

Jump to reply
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
Most helpful reply
user profile
Seller_BS5lg2keRs2QO

It looks to me like only two of your products meet the criteria of having at least a 3 star rating. For those two I would wager it is the lack of a reference price that makes you ineligible.

user profile
Seller_2Su3bcJXQR0sO

Handmade do deals. But if I recall, only FBA qualified asins.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post