user profile
Sign in
user profile

Workflow error at shipping stage

by Seller_SgsO1V5elyaUK

HI, I am trying to create a workflow as I have done many times for FBA, but once I pass the "pack individual units" and go to the shipping screen I get message "An error has occurred. Please refresh the page or try again." i have tried to refresh, I tried to delete the work flow and start again, I wiped temp files and cookies but still get the same error and cant send to amazon fba. anyone had the same issue ?

Thanks

Tags: FBA, Fulfilment Centre, Ship to FC, Shipping
11 replies
11 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_pvapGfNkIUYoZ
In reply to: Seller_SgsO1V5elyaUK’s post

Yes, same here. Been the case since about 11am, did one workflow first thing all good, second one has this error. Tried different machines / browsers etc without success.

Relieved to see I'm not the only one!

user profile
Seller_e7ifEoPLc0MZt

same here. refreshed 100 times, once it worked.

but second shipment is still getting error.

user profile
Seller_zqF5u23HmYoM1

Same here. Different machines etc. Unable to do it at all. Hitting loads of people apparently from the groups I am in.

user profile
Seller_XF7wyy0xPsaoR

I had this same error message this morning however later around 3pm I tried and it worked.

user profile
Simon_Amazon

Hello Sellers,

Here Simon from Amazon.

Just checking in to see if everyone has recovered from this issue.

Best,

Simon

user profile
Seller_abbUMsupHP5VY
In reply to: Simon_Amazon’s post

We're still having issues where we are unable to confirm the shipment after adding box weights and dimensions. Seller Support have been no help at all we have stock picked ready to ship. Do you have an update as to when this will be fixed?

user profile
Seller_f9P2kWMmdtiJE
In reply to: Simon_Amazon’s post

I have a workflow issue since last Friday. No one is able to help. I`m not able to do a FBA shipment from Poland or Germany to the UK. the worflow constanly changes delivery addres from the UK to Germany?krefeld warehouse. Seller support is usesless can`t help . I cleared cache, cookies, tried different PC`s etc.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post