Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_vaG5uL6bo3AbC

EPR France - incorrectly charged by Amazon

I didn't realise Amazon was going to calculate EPR in France until I received an invoice for over 600 Euros for packaging that should not be charged at any more than 20 Euros. This is because Amazon have taken it upon themselves to base my packaging on other 'similar' products, and incorrectly included a lot of plastic packaging, which I do not use.

I have been trying for over 4 months now to resolve this but get nothing but the same automated email replies from Seller 'Support'.

Does anyone know a way to resolve this? The funds were taken from my seller account and I want them refunded!

1 reply
Tags:Billing
1 reply
user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Hello @Seller_vaG5uL6bo3AbC,

Could you share the case ID of the Seller Support contact ?

Regards,

Sakura

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_vaG5uL6bo3AbC

I didn't realise Amazon was going to calculate EPR in France until I received an invoice for over 600 Euros for packaging that should not be charged at any more than 20 Euros. This is because Amazon have taken it upon themselves to base my packaging on other 'similar' products, and incorrectly included a lot of plastic packaging, which I do not use.

I have been trying for over 4 months now to resolve this but get nothing but the same automated email replies from Seller 'Support'.

Does anyone know a way to resolve this? The funds were taken from my seller account and I want them refunded!

1 reply
user profile

by Seller_vaG5uL6bo3AbC

1 reply
1 reply
1 reply
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Regards,

Sakura

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Regards,

Sakura

user profile
Sakura_Amazon_

Regards,

Sakura