user profile
Sign in
user profile

This has to be the best one yet from the Amazon BOT!

by Seller_AJxxLujbGDqaW

As we know listings are being removed by the Amazon BOT every day, very often for no reason at all, however this is the best one yet, a computer mouse listed in, Keyboards, Mice & Input Devices >Mice

It is going to be removed unless it is moved to the SEEDS and PLANTS category, couldn't write the book! Come on Amazon, do better.

This is to inform you that the following detail pages are at the risk of removal from our catalog. You must take remedial actions before 7/1/2024, UTC, else your listing(s) will be removed from our catalog. It is your obligation to ensure that the products you offer, comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and Amazon's policies.

ASIN: B0795X2KWW, SKU: QP-B9B0-V294, Title: 5 Button USB Optical Scroll Mouse with Built in Calculator Key Pad

Why is this happening?

This product has been identified as a live plant or seed product that is listed outside of the SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED categories. Please update the product_type attribute to either SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED values as a path to reinstatement.

Tags: detail page
13 replies
13 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Vf10jieAEG9f1
In reply to: Seller_AJxxLujbGDqaW’s post

We’ve had this too on several listings this morning.

user profile
Seller_AJxxLujbGDqaW

This HAS to stop, look at the latest for pens, they want it in PLANTS and SEEDS category,

Can a moderator PLEASE look at this and see what is happening, this is my 15th this morning.

This is to inform you that the following detail pages are at the risk of removal from our catalog. You must take remedial actions before 7/1/2024, UTC, else your listing(s) will be removed from our catalog. It is your obligation to ensure that the products you offer, comply with all applicable laws, regulations, and Amazon's policies.

ASIN: B001CDCWRS, SKU: S0-WIF5-ALVN, Title: Paper Mate Flair Porous-Point Felt Tip Pen, Medium Tip, 2-Pack, Red (8422452PP)

ASIN: B08NRF4GCT, SKU: 9S-7X1T-8GSO, Title: evekare Grab Bar Concealed Screw 18" Matte Black 304 ADA

ASIN: B0CH1HYT1M, SKU: RX-W1JN-MWNJ, Title: Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Marker Banana Clip Yellow 12 Pack

ASIN: B0CH1HYT1M, SKU: 56-E55D-T3Z0, Title: Sharpie Fine Point Permanent Marker Banana Clip Yellow 12 Pack

Why is this happening?

This product has been identified as a live plant or seed product that is listed outside of the SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED categories. Please update the product_type attribute to either SEEDS_AND_PLANTS or PLANT_SEED values as a path to reinstatement. If you are unable to make the necessary changes, please work with Seller Support to change the category classification for your ASIN and then please apply for reinstatement. It is against Amazon policy to list live plant or seed product outside of these categories. For more information, see the help page at https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/external/help.html?itemID=201737480&language=en-US&ref=efph_201737480_cont_200164330.

user profile
Seller_MT8rt0A2OpbCx

There's a saying in the rainforest, "if it ain't broke, break it"

user profile
Seller_IRIfjF7pC4x0m

I have just had 258 policy violations for the same thing today

user profile
Seller_OM4BK6pjqIuuR

I had this before.... turns out the Bot is scanning every word not just titles and descriptions, every ASIN field and seems to rank some words higher than others as far as being relevant goes. I searched the listing and found a couple of words in product details that COULD relate to the wrong category they kept putting it in, deleted those and bingo all good. Contacting SS didnt help at all they just kept telling me they had moved it to correct category. Obvs the words in title should have way more weight but nooooooo. Id recommend you go through every single detail of the listing and see if theres any words even remotely connected to plants/seeds etc, delete those and then try selecting the proper category again and fingers crossed it stays there ;)

user profile
Seller_EkGoiphKgUnUI

SICK AND TIRED OF AMAZON NONSENSE. If theres mods watching over the general mood of sellers in the UK, I don't think I'm alone in saying I've grown a deep dislike, distrust and outright disgust at Amazon.

Several Kups Dolcegusto listings removed for having Group Seb barcodes, despite the IP for Krups being owned by Group Seb. I've apparently got to provide a letter confirming a relationship between Krups and Dolce Gusto in order to fix the listings, despite Amazon selling multiple Krups Dolce Gusto machines and guess what, all Group Seb barcodes. NONSENSE!

I know that Amazon and the Tefal brand have a direct relationship and association, as Tefal sell their goods through Amazon themselves. So I set up a case to ask for some sort of proof, such as the letter of affiliation that Amazon expect me to be able to provide. Did I get one, of course I didnt, you already know this. So Amazon expect us to be able to get in touch with those in power within brands and get documents, but despite us having a direct line into Amazon themselves and they still wont provide the same sort of document either. NONSENSE!

Tonnes of squishmallows products listed as PS5 games, previous posts in here looked like I was getting help, any of them corrected? NOPE. NONSENSE!

4 IPs from the same brand for parallel. Invoice provided by the legitimate UK supplier, a brand everyone reading this will know and trust. Denied due to suspicions its been "edited". Ive since provided the entire chain of custody, bank statements, emails to the supplier asking for the invoice, emais from them with the file attached, and the original file and its filename. Has it been accepted for the legitimate non-parallel purchase made, NOPE. NONSENSE!

Amazon being investigated for monopolistic tactics and saying they "commit to treating third party sellers and Amazon retail equally regarding the buybox algorythm". I have a listing with only us and Amazon selling on it, its even co-mingled (and thats yet another problem where Amazon fall flat but too much to go into here.....). So basically, its the same stock, same service, same delivery expectations and the price, Amazon match ANY price I set instantly, so same price. Sells 100-200 a month. How many of those sales am I seeing? a tiny fraction...... I sent 60 units around december and still have nearly half.... And now Amazon will charge me late storage fees for the privalidge of not selling my stock to customers. NONSENSE!

If you're on a listing and can clearly show Amazon is not treating third party sellers equally, check your home page and make a complaint. The torrent of evidence backed complaints should either get them fined, or enact some sort of change.....

user profile
Seller_wXsnXkMqIS7Ev

I got the same one for a brass bell!

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post