user profile
Sign in
user profile

New Automate Pricing feature will help protect your margins

by News_Amazon

To let Automate Pricing adjust your prices both up and down, we have added a new feature. In addition to keeping your prices competitive, Automate Price rules can also be configured to increase your prices.

When you configure price rules to compare against prices from retailers outside the Amazon store, we can increase your price when the external price increases. This applies when there are no other offers for the same item in Amazon’s store that meet your rule criteria.

To use this new feature, go to Automated Pricing and enrol your SKU in a Competitive Featured Offer rule or Competitive Lowest Price rule, and configure your rule settings to compare with prices outside the Amazon store.

Automate Pricing is free to use and helps increase your chance to be the Featured Offer by adjusting your prices quickly and automatically in relation to competing offers for the same product.

To learn more about Automate Pricing, go to Adjust pricing quickly and automatically.

Tags: News and announcements
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_DTufFoxJuMU0M
In reply to: News_Amazon’s post

But do you now take into account that some of these prices from retailers outside the Amazon store may charge postage on top of the product price? Whereas most sellers on Amazon have the postage included in the retail price?

For instance I sell at £2, free post.

A retailer online sells the same card for £1.50, however he charges a minimum of £1 postage

Are you going to automatically reduce my price to £1.50? Or raise it to £2.50?

user profile
Seller_4lwmfpmJcG44K

The news post says it will increase the chances of getting the buybox if enrolled, but is that by 50% or by 0.005%?

user profile
Seller_N0kQDKMgwda6y

so I sell second hand books. I have had Amazon take one of my books off sale for being , presumably. ‘overpriced’, even though its the cheapest copy I could find listed anywhere. Would automated pricing allow me to list list it at a realistic sum ?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post