Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Sign in
user profile
Seller_cbowxx07ngE6w

My fees seem very high!

hi guys I’ve just started selling on Amazon and recently sold a video game which was £9.99 plus £2.03 postage. It hit me with £3.71 fees ? That is crazy high … is this normal going off what they say the fees are for video games? Thanks

2 replies
2 replies
user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

That sounds about right. 15.3% referall fee (covers both game and postage), listing fee (assuming you are on the individual selling plan) and the closing fee as its a media item.

Referral Fee £1.84

Per-Item Fee £0.75

Variable Closing Fee £0.50

Then add the VAT.

user profile
Seller_KlbXZHzQGSDZv

In seller central and inventory you should be able to see estimated fees ball park 20% and as 33.33 says if on the non professional plan (breakpoint at 30-35) sales per month the additional 75p can seem a lot on smaller items.

There are no more posts to display
user profile
Seller_cbowxx07ngE6w

My fees seem very high!

hi guys I’ve just started selling on Amazon and recently sold a video game which was £9.99 plus £2.03 postage. It hit me with £3.71 fees ? That is crazy high … is this normal going off what they say the fees are for video games? Thanks

2 replies
user profile

My fees seem very high!

by Seller_cbowxx07ngE6w

Tags:Fees
2 replies
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

That sounds about right. 15.3% referall fee (covers both game and postage), listing fee (assuming you are on the individual selling plan) and the closing fee as its a media item.

Referral Fee £1.84

Per-Item Fee £0.75

Then add the VAT.

user profile
Seller_KlbXZHzQGSDZv

In seller central and inventory you should be able to see estimated fees ball park 20% and as 33.33 says if on the non professional plan (breakpoint at 30-35) sales per month the additional 75p can seem a lot on smaller items.

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

Referral Fee £1.84

Per-Item Fee £0.75

Then add the VAT.

user profile
Seller_ZJhFeE3tNKzfh

Referral Fee £1.84

Per-Item Fee £0.75

Then add the VAT.

user profile
Seller_KlbXZHzQGSDZv

user profile
Seller_KlbXZHzQGSDZv